PDA

View Full Version : Other empires

Moderate Rock
11th Jun 2005, 09:35
Not having the game myself, I was just wondering which other empires there are on the game apart from the main five. :confused:

Archduke Charles
12th Jun 2005, 03:59
Portugal, Spain, Hanover, Batavia, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Saxony, Helvetia, Piedmont, Lombardy, Papal States, Kingdom of the two Sicilies, Ottoman Empire, Poland, Moravia (or is it Moldavia - can't quite remember), Bavaria (I think), Egypt, Tunisia, Morocco.

I think that's all of them

Azharas Knight
12th Jun 2005, 07:09
Well Saxony, Hanover, Lombardy,... are dukedoms. Only Austria was technically an empire because it was the only one with an emperor. Prussia will become an empire under Karl (the umpthiest, I don't know really). The ammounts of actuall other kingdoms and dukedoms was huge. Also Norway wasn't a single state at the time, it was annexed by Denmark (by marriage) somewhere in the 15th century.

Other Kingdoms:
Portugal, Spain, Denmark, Sweden, Ottoman Empire, Moldavia (could be), Poland, I'm not sure about others

DukeofSerbia
24th Jun 2005, 17:35
Empires in game are Empire of all Russians, Austrian Empire, Ottoman Empire and France under Napoleon.

Kingdoms: Spain, Portugal, UK, Morroco, Prussia, Sweden, Denmark and Poland (Russian satellite), Piedmont and Kingdom of the Two Sicilies.

Silent_Scope
25th Jun 2005, 16:19
can we use them in quick battles after the campaign is completed?