PDA

View Full Version : yalll heard about the heavier the gun the slower u run

mbones50
11th Jun 2005, 05:50
this is kind of tight because evrybody will have diffrent types of weapons so everybody want be runnig fast that makes it more realistic

ShyTown
11th Jun 2005, 09:00
ya, I like that idea...

blackcourage
11th Jun 2005, 13:11
i know of army games that i play has that feature and if this will have it will kinda even game play. say , i saw a cop wit a AR in a pic. so say he wants two ars one on his back an other shooting he is going to runn slower than every body which would us the chance to bum rush him alone espcially if his team mates dont know how to stay as a squad

VideoGameMaster
11th Jun 2005, 16:34
i doubt that idea will be installed in this game..i mean i hear that's what socom 3 has finally realized to do so its not so cheap...i will be surprised if 25tl has this...but it would be cool if they did :thumbsup:

mbones50
11th Jun 2005, 17:05
i watching the interview and the guy said it

VideoGameMaster
11th Jun 2005, 18:22
good lookin :thumbsup:

PC Snake_EYEZ
12th Jun 2005, 04:42
The idea of having a AR in your hand and one on your back would look cool but thats it only for looks. Why would you carry two AR's? Its not like rambo where he some how can carry two heavy machine guns and have perfect accuracy. In the real world this dont work. Your better off picking up the magazines. I think running with a heavier gun and slowing you down is alot more realistic. Some may dissagree but anyone who has actually held a machine gun would know. So I think if eidos hired people who could be a advisor on weapons to make the game more real, that would be sweet.

viZZiOn
14th Jun 2005, 21:20
its all on the realness tip that i've been pushing since i joined this forum

:D i like it :D