PDA

View Full Version : are they working on a patch ??

robin van eyk
10th Jun 2005, 19:50
mabye a stuppid question after all theese patch treads but are the want a patch ore are the working on it ?

didnt read anything abouth it .

fore me i hope the gonne work out the MP problem .
still see my locall IP adress when i host a game ....... :mad:

i cant wait to play this game online .
i know 7 persons over here in holland with exactly the same problem !!

french_crash
10th Jun 2005, 20:01
I have the same problem
Disable your local network, when you play on-line.
This is the only solution that I could find

robin van eyk
10th Jun 2005, 20:40
ofcourse when i do that i disconnect !!!!!! :confused:

Mike_B
11th Jun 2005, 10:28
mabye a stuppid question after all theese patch treads but are the want a patch ore are the working on it ?

didnt read anything abouth it .

fore me i hope the gonne work out the MP problem .
still see my locall IP adress when i host a game ....... :mad:

i cant wait to play this game online .
i know 7 persons over here in holland with exactly the same problem !!

re patch, see Jaycw response here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=51523)

btw seeing as you're not the only one in Holland having the problem you might want to contact your isp about this. I'm on DSL myself and did a test and it worked so..

robin van eyk
11th Jun 2005, 14:09
re patch, see Jaycw response here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=51523)

btw seeing as you're not the only one in Holland having the problem you might want to contact your isp about this. I'm on DSL myself and did a test and it worked so..

sorry but contact your isp ?? what do you mean with ISP ? my provider ?

Mike_B
11th Jun 2005, 17:41
Yes you're provider.

I know it's not much help from my part but frankly I know as much as you do. Maybe they can help and sort the issue, though it would be nice to if they could fix it in a patch too.

robin van eyk
12th Jun 2005, 23:31
rgr that i pray and hope they Fix the mp part of this game .....today i played lan with 3 of my friends .

realy realy nice it was we had some great batle,s right now i am gonne play the campagne .....damm what a fine game this is . !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: