PDA

View Full Version : A bug? Or just my mistake?

GbdiasBR
10th Jun 2005, 16:07
Every time i start a battle, The camara just "Locks" or dosent move, then like i cant figure out how but i press all the buttons on the keyboard, and sometimes i get lucky and "Unlock" it, is this a bug? Or how you unlock the camera? Thanks in advance

Yorkie
10th Jun 2005, 16:14
The only this that spring to mind are :-

gfx driver problems
mem problems

dose this happen all the time or just every now and again like?

GbdiasBR
10th Jun 2005, 16:34
Well, it only happens with Land Battle.... And like it said i press everything and i hit a key witch unlocks it, sometimes it dosent happen with land battles like the first days after i got it, now its locked in everyland battle.

jaywalker2309
10th Jun 2005, 18:26
Well, it only happens with Land Battle.... And like it said i press everything and i hit a key witch unlocks it, sometimes it dosent happen with land battles like the first days after i got it, now its locked in everyland battle.

Definitely not a common thing otherwise everyone would report it..

1) what language is your OS, keyboard?

Which language version you running?

Eruan
10th Jun 2005, 19:18
Don't use cracks simple as that ;) because the original cds do not do that, the unsupported cracks do :cool:

GbdiasBR
10th Jun 2005, 21:07
The crack thing might be it, I had the CD copyright problem, MY CD IS ORIGINAL, and i downloaded the official crack, but it was 3 days only then when the new one was realesed the CD still wouldent run... so i installed a Non-Official Crack, ill do some tests try to fix it, thanks.

walshie
12th Jun 2005, 09:50
i am also having problems with my game, i have completely insatlled it and installed everything i need to but when i double-click my desktop icon it begins to load and then an "error" box appears saying that "the game could not be installized." can anybody help me please? :(

walshie
12th Jun 2005, 09:59
i would be grateful if your could message me letting me know if you have any idea what could be the problem thanks

Element-UK
12th Jun 2005, 10:51
The CD most likely would not run due to previous Cracked game already in your registry...When you UNinstalled your crack version did you also clean out any record in your registry before installing the real one ?