PDA

View Full Version : tazer gun nice

mbones50
10th Jun 2005, 00:02
yo in 1 screen when u tazer somebody it say apprehend so i guess u arrest them tight :)

mbones50
10th Jun 2005, 02:34
what that mean?

viZZiOn
10th Jun 2005, 03:00
cops get more points for taking out the thugs in a non lethal way, such as arresting them

Klaydoggy
10th Jun 2005, 12:12
From what I remember in that screenshot, the gangsta doesn't have a name over his head..

might be offline only?

who knows?

xplicit
10th Jun 2005, 12:33
Well if imma on the thug side, thats the only way im goin....so cops be ready!!! CUZ YALL AINT STUN GUNNIN ME....

VideoGameMaster
10th Jun 2005, 15:14
o hellz yes i am..lol...i'll find u chillin at a crib er sumthin nd sneak up behind yah nd just go crazy with that stun gun..nd i aint stoppin till sum1 either helps u out or i kill yah or u burst into flames or i run out of ammo...lol...stun guns :thumbsup: ...all i gotta say..nd when ima thug....baseball bats all the way :p

blackcourage
10th Jun 2005, 16:27
see this doesnt help the world we already have people dieing fro police with taser guns now look what you show the kids of the world now plus

xplicit
10th Jun 2005, 16:34
bats eh? you gon get shot down...hahaha :p

lmao at the stun gun thing....videogamemaster, you must really be into the whole malee thing huh? lol...not me, gunz then gunz now!!!

Klaydoggy
10th Jun 2005, 16:45
Not only will I stun-gun you...

But I will dance in front of you while you are stunned, and then depending on my mood, either arrest you, or just shoot you in the face and be done with it.

word.

BEER
10th Jun 2005, 17:08
i swear i am going to tazer somebody in the sack and then while they're on their knees i'm gonna blast them in the face with a shotgun. lol

VideoGameMaster
10th Jun 2005, 18:11
im gonna hit sum1 in the balls :eek: with a bat then just laugh at em :D nd run away nd throw a molotov cocktail nd watch em burn :cool:

mbones50
10th Jun 2005, 20:04
me and videogamemaster go pound yall with the bat

marker227
19th Jun 2005, 03:43
cops get more points for taking out the thugs in a non lethal way, such as arresting them

HELL YEAH!!

marker227
19th Jun 2005, 03:44
what that mean?

www.dictionary.com

Brabbit
19th Jun 2005, 04:17
From what I remember in that screenshot, the gangsta doesn't have a name over his head..

might be offline only?

who knows?

If you have played socom. Whichever ever side you are on will have tags on top of there heads.

mbones50
19th Jun 2005, 05:33
yo that go be sweet just have tazers as the only weapon

viZZiOn
19th Jun 2005, 06:34

might be offline only?

who knows?

nah the human shield is the thugs version of the bulletproof vest

see this doesnt help the world we already have people dieing fro police with taser guns now look what you show the kids of the world now plus

damn straight man, but hey no matter where you look, its gonna offend someone, and honestly they're making a realistic game, where you can be the guy who gets maced and blow the cop away if you dont like the police.........wow i'm fawked up.....and if you happen to be a law biding citizen and wanna put down some criminals, you can.........
.....reeealism :eek: