PDA

View Full Version : Total Customization

viZZiOn
9th Jun 2005, 19:47
i think it would be great to be able to put your face onto your online character, just 1 more way to make sure that NO ONE else looks the same as me, i also would love to import pictures off my computer to be my spraypaint tag, or even just to put it onto clothing

Klaydoggy
9th Jun 2005, 20:34
That would be cool and all... I just wouldn't care if they left it out.

VideoGameMaster
9th Jun 2005, 21:12
its cool nd all...but u gotta remember there's alot of pricks out there....nd they will put alot of obscene stuff...nd as for the face they might have that..but the pics i doubt for that reason... :cool: but really i could carealess ...ill make do with what they give me

xplicit
9th Jun 2005, 23:10
its nice, but im satisfied with the options they already got...

cool thought tho

EC_KING
9th Jun 2005, 23:16
Well take this post as my vote. It would be cool yes, But we know not many will upload there faces...lol. So i guess we would see STARS faces running around. still fun. BUT if something like this causes to much LAG...then NO WAY. if it's a easy thing and no big deal. yea go for it. it would add a little something

EC_KING
9th Jun 2005, 23:21
VideoGameMaster
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
its cool nd all...but u gotta remember there's alot of pricks out there....nd they will put alot of obscene stuff...nd as for the face they might have that..but the pics i doubt for that reason... but really i could carealess ...ill make do with what they give me

this is TRUE,very TRUE and it would happen. Nope let it go without it. even though of the game rating, UNLESS there's a later patch to select "pre-approved" faces. that's a idea. hummmm

mbones50
9th Jun 2005, 23:37
i mean people will be puting pics of anything on there

BEER
10th Jun 2005, 00:53
me personally, i'm gonna be too busy running and gunning to notice details like what you look like, or what you spraypainted on a wall.

mbones50
10th Jun 2005, 02:32
same here beer

viZZiOn
10th Jun 2005, 02:59
very valid points to everyone, i personally just love the idea, for me its not about having other people see it, its just me liking how it looks, but it would cause alot of lag, so theres another valid point, maybe we'll see something like this in 25tL 2 or some **** like that

VideoGameMaster
10th Jun 2005, 15:24
i love custom things man becuz i can say they are mine nd noone elses...u see ...putting customization into the game makes it feel like so that "YOU" are actually in the game living the game...yah know....i look fer custom(s) on every game i play from now on...its been that way fer a long time..this is the game of my dreams... :D

PC Snake_EYEZ
10th Jun 2005, 16:21
I think it would be cool but I wouldnt mind seeing a function like in tiger woods where you can customize the face to look like you instead of importing pictures. This would screen out obscene pics.

VideoGameMaster
10th Jun 2005, 18:18
i think thats what it will be like man...like...basic...eyes/hair/face/facial hair/facial jewelry/shades/hats/tats...stuff like that..and maybe a edit tool to make chin ears cheeks stuff like that bigger er smaller...sorta like any custom char game...ex. Fight Night round 2

blackcourage
11th Jun 2005, 02:11
as far as creating my on tag idont care but would be nice

viZZiOn
11th Jun 2005, 04:21
indeed, i like the tiger woods facial customization idea, but keep in mind, this is an M rated game, so obscene things are gonna happen (such as graffitti tags)

ShyTown
11th Jun 2005, 09:07
they havent said anything about putting your faces on the characters or anything like that just that you can pick what and what goes on them..

xplicit
11th Jun 2005, 19:15
shiiizzle...im satisfied with that....

thats gangsta :D