PDA

View Full Version : Controlls wont let me let go after using

lightninglinr
9th Jun 2005, 01:49
Whenever I use a controll to open a door or something it says to exit use "r" witch is default and nothing happens. It doesnt exit no matter what I assign thew use/reload key to but r or whatever I assign to use works for everything else. The only way it works to let go is if I go into my key settings and select "use defaults" and change everything back to defaults. Then I have to change everything back to what settings I am comfortable with. Whats going on ????

:mad:

Aris666
9th Jun 2005, 02:47
Whenever I use a controll to open a door or something it says to exit use "r" witch is default and nothing happens. It doesnt exit no matter what I assign thew use/reload key to but r or whatever I assign to use works for everything else. The only way it works to let go is if I go into my key settings and select "use defaults" and change everything back to defaults. Then I have to change everything back to what settings I am comfortable with. Whats going on ????

:mad:
Just stick to the freaking default controls and get used to it, its great the way it is :thumbsup: .