PDA

View Full Version : The Tomb Raider Legend Demo

jshelton18
9th Jun 2005, 01:48
[SIZE=5]The Tomb Raider Legend Demo from E3 is awesome!!!!

I wish they would release the demo shown at E3 to the public, that way all the people in the world who were once die-hard fans of the franchise, but lost faith because of its repetitiveness and lack of good storty or gameplay, would regain faith in it, and give the rest of us a chance to get an early taste for what's in store when the full version comes out in November (still a questionable release time frame). I want to hear from some other to see if they would agree. :)

Trinity34
9th Jun 2005, 02:57
Hi jshelton18. Welcome to the forum. :)

From what I understand there is going to be a demo late summer or early fall. PC, ps2, and Xbox versions.

jshelton18
3rd Jul 2005, 17:51
:mad: This truly sucks!!! It's July 3rd going on July 4th, and still no news on Legend. I mean all this hype about new screenshots, get to new all the new characters, and a demo had me going off the walls about it. July 1st came, absolutely nothing, July 2nd, Nada!!!! July 3rd, Zip!!! I want an explaination about all of this. Me and as well as, maybe, THE ENTIRE TOMB RAIDER NATION deserves an explanation for this!!! :mad:

By the way, what's wrong with tombraidercentral.net? :confused:

LaraAngelOfDarkness
3rd Jul 2005, 18:34
:mad: This truly sucks!!! It's July 3rd going on July 4th, and still no news on Legend. I mean all this hype about new screenshots, get to new all the new characters, and a demo had me going off the walls about it. July 1st came, absolutely nothing, July 2nd, Nada!!!! July 3rd, Zip!!! I want an explaination about all of this. Me and as well as, maybe, THE ENTIRE TOMB RAIDER NATION deserves an explanation for this!!! :mad:

By the way, what's wrong with tombraidercentral.net? :confused:

It was a rumor, nothing more. Also the rumor was that the official site would be be updated. I don't know who told you that characters would be revealed and there would be a demo, but they flat out lied to you. If a demo does come out, it will be like 2-3 months before the game comes out.

Anyways, the rumor was actually for the Hitman:Blood Money game site(which was updated on July 1).

imported_Mark_
3rd Jul 2005, 19:05
A rumour by Eidos' brand manager Matt Gorman?

LaraAngelOfDarkness
4th Jul 2005, 04:00
A rumour by Eidos' brand manager Matt Gorman?

Ok, then it was a lie? :D

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Jul 2005, 08:33

Please direct any more comments like that here (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=48560) .
Thank you.
Cat

imported_Mark_
4th Jul 2005, 10:34
Ok, then it was a lie? :D
Perhaps Eidos changed their plans because of the SCi acquisition.