PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix Members 2011 Rewards Discussion

Popcicle
6th Jul 2012, 17:45
Hello fans and friends, well-wishers and wallflowers,

We're happy to announce the Square Enix Members 2011 Rewards!

Please feel free to discuss the posted rewards in this thread, and be sure to update your mailing address through "My Site">"Settings">"Profile Settings" to be sure to get your prizes! The final cut-off is July 22nd, so don't delay!

member_10822883
6th Jul 2012, 18:10
Pretty sure I only managed Silver, which is too bad, because I'd love the blanket and license plating. Oh well. Exciting for all those that get them!

Automaton
6th Jul 2012, 18:44
Aww, KH3D is after the cutoff. I'm not even sure if I'm going to make a tier at all.

These are sweet prizes, though!

member_10012381
6th Jul 2012, 19:11
Don't even know what I was. Probably Bronze *forever bronze* xD Awesome rewards, though =D

member_10001973
6th Jul 2012, 19:14
How can we tell if we've reached silver status? What's the amount of points we need to have?

Persiangato
6th Jul 2012, 20:02
How can we tell if we've reached silver status? What's the amount of points we need to have?

The tier system was setup like this for 2011-2012

Silver: 500points
Gold: 750points
Ultimate: 1000points

You needed to have those required amount of points above before MARCH 31st inorder to qualify for certain rewards.

If you look at your profile now, you will see a different amount of points. Don't judge based on that.

When the website was updated, point amounts previously earned changed. I had 1030, but now I have 2060. Could be that they all just doubled in value, but I don't know if that's true. I'd like some more clarification on that too. Don't forget that total on your profile has all of your points earned, and not just the ones within the past year that qualify for the rewards.

Rabbitsuit
6th Jul 2012, 20:24
"Also keep a sharp eye on your points as we're developing new and fun ways to use them throughout the year! That way your points identify both your amazing loyalty to our games and also give you new bonuses and promotional items!"

Oh, boy. I finally have something to bug the poor guy/gal that handles your twitter accounts with again!

member_10743432
6th Jul 2012, 21:24
Is there anyway to track tiers on this new site for this new year of SE rewards? The old site was so easy to see what you needed to obtain the next tier and what you registered. This new site doesn't seem to track for the same game for multiple systems as well.

On another note I have to say Im pretty happy with the ultimate prize Im going to enjoy the artplate and the blank looks awesome too.

member_10080397
6th Jul 2012, 21:27
I'm wondering how to check my tier from last year as well. Last I checked I was Silver, but if March 31st was indeed the cut-off then I needn't worry.

S0kun
6th Jul 2012, 21:42
I'm wondering how to check my tier from last year as well. Last I checked I was Silver, but if March 31st was indeed the cut-off then I needn't worry.

You don't need to worry then.

member_10628951
6th Jul 2012, 21:50
So March 31 was the cutoff right? I purposefully put in all my codes after April 1st so I could get next years rewards. I did that right correct.

Persiangato
6th Jul 2012, 22:07
Just noticed something.

Why was there a name change? The highest tier for members and rewards was called "Ultimate" the past two years. Now it's Platinum. Last year's packaging even said "Ultimate Reward". If this one says Platinum that'll irk the collector in me.

So March 31 was the cutoff right? I purposefully put in all my codes after April 1st so I could get next years rewards. I did that right correct.

Yes, March 31st was the cutoff date.

S0kun
6th Jul 2012, 23:44
Just noticed something.

Why was there a name change? The highest tier for members and rewards was called "Ultimate" the past two years. Now it's Platinum. Last year's packaging even said "Ultimate Reward". If this one says Platinum that'll irk the collector in me.

Yes, March 31st was the cutoff date.

That was a tie-poe ... :) It's "Ultimate"

Asuha
7th Jul 2012, 01:00
Glad to see another artwork plate. I hope that continues to be the trend for years to come.

Popcicle
9th Jul 2012, 12:07
FYI:

The point accumulation on your "MY SITE" page is the current amount of points you have registered counting life-to-date.

If your point values were above the below figures before the launch of the new Members website than you've qualified for rewards:

Ultimate: 1000
Gold: 750
Silver: 500

You will have already needed to have earned your points by registering games before the launch of the new Members site to qualify for any rewards for 2011.

If you update your mailing address in your profile settings, you will be eligible to receive your prize.

Persiangato
9th Jul 2012, 13:29
Man, that's an awkward typo.

member_10628951
9th Jul 2012, 14:09
Silver to gold to platinum instead of "ultimate"? Someone has been trophy hunting lately ;).

member_10006765
10th Jul 2012, 16:44
I have 5180 points, but I still don't understand how to determine if I qualify as an Ultimate member since my points include games from the previous year. Is there an easy way to see my points accumulated for 2011 only?

Thanks

Persiangato
11th Jul 2012, 14:34
I have 5180 points, but I still don't understand how to determine if I qualify as an Ultimate member since my points include games from the previous year. Is there an easy way to see my points accumulated for 2011 only?

Thanks

There isn't. Since the website change, there's no way to access that old section of your profile (www.member.square-enix.com/na/member/point-info.php) that listed points earned previously.

Hopefully Square Enix has somebody working on something like that now, since quite a few people are still confused about the rewards.

member_10226958
11th Jul 2012, 21:02
So, I haven't been on in awhile and I'm hoping I got in... I had 500 points when I logged on... Not sure when I registered my other games but I just registered Theatrhythm and now im up to 510, so I'm guess they'll just send me the silver package cause I was at 500?

member_10154601
15th Jul 2012, 03:24
i dont understand anything... about 7-8 months ago i registered almost every game i ever bought until i was platinum tier... now i know i am... but there are several things im confused about..

1: i just heard there was a link to click back in march to activate rewards or something what is this? maybe i got it all wrong i dont know.. but if so then i wont get my rewards? please tell me i misunderstood!

2: if there was no link or something then what do i do except the adress update? i just wait? no redeem form no nothing?

3: do we get all rewards from a certain tier or what? dont we get to choose one of them? for exemple if im platinum ill get the plate AND art AND everything else? or we just have a wider selection to choose from? if we have to choose then where/how do we do so?

thanks to anyone who can clarify this... i feel like an idiot but i want my well-earned prize "/

member_10351528
15th Jul 2012, 03:57
Well bananas def missed out on the points then, not even at a tier. Sad Chocobo

Persiangato
15th Jul 2012, 16:24
Answers in bold.

i dont understand anything... about 7-8 months ago i registered almost every game i ever bought until i was platinum tier... now i know i am... but there are several things im confused about..

1: i just heard there was a link to click back in march to activate rewards or something what is this? maybe i got it all wrong i dont know.. but if so then i wont get my rewards? please tell me i misunderstood!

There isn't any for this year. Don't worry.

2: if there was no link or something then what do i do except the adress update? i just wait? no redeem form no nothing?

Yeah... no form to redeem the items. We just need to update our profiles with our up-to-date address and information. Even if it's still current, you still MUST update it. They do it this way for all of their contest rewards and previous year rewards. If you don't update, you won't get the rewards.

3: do we get all rewards from a certain tier or what? dont we get to choose one of them? for exemple if im platinum ill get the plate AND art AND everything else? or we just have a wider selection to choose from? if we have to choose then where/how do we do so?

You'll receive your tier and all of the tiers below yours. So Gold with get everything from Gold and Silver. Ultimate will get everything and Silver just gets their own.

thanks to anyone who can clarify this... i feel like an idiot but i want my well-earned prize "/

So, I haven't been on in awhile and I'm hoping I got in... I had 500 points when I logged on... Not sure when I registered my other games but I just registered Theatrhythm and now im up to 510, so I'm guess they'll just send me the silver package cause I was at 500?

Uh, I don't know how to break it to you, but it looks like you won't be receiving it. If you had 500points after the website changed, that means you should have had 250 before. So that wouldn't qualify for the silver reward. And did you really only get 10 points for adding Theatrhythm? It seems more likely that you registered four games for 200 points, got 30 points for the signup bonus and then had 460 after the website change and got +50 added when you put in Theatrhythm.

I hope Square Enix has somebody working on the website to show tiers of past years for everyone soon to help with all the confusion. Who knows though, I could be wrong on this.

member_10743183
19th Jul 2012, 20:14
anyone know where is member Status display? Ultimate /Gold/Silver/Bronze

before newly updated website, I can easily see that member status top of right corner when I log in.

but I can't find that anymore

member_10226958
26th Jul 2012, 02:18
I only got 10 for it. I dont know how much I had on the other site but when I first logged in on this new one it showed 500 510 after rhythm

Answers in bold.

There isn't any for this year. Don't worry.

Yeah... no form to redeem the items. We just need to update our profiles with our up-to-date address and information. Even if it's still current, you still MUST update it. They do it this way for all of their contest rewards and previous year rewards. If you don't update, you won't get the rewards.

You'll receive your tier and all of the tiers below yours. So Gold with get everything from Gold and Silver. Ultimate will get everything and Silver just gets their own.

Uh, I don't know how to break it to you, but it looks like you won't be receiving it. If you had 500points after the website changed, that means you should have had 250 before. So that wouldn't qualify for the silver reward. And did you really only get 10 points for adding Theatrhythm? It seems more likely that you registered four games for 200 points, got 30 points for the signup bonus and then had 460 after the website change and got +50 added when you put in Theatrhythm.

I hope Square Enix has somebody working on the website to show tiers of past years for everyone soon to help with all the confusion. Who knows though, I could be wrong on this.

member_10394256
26th Jul 2012, 13:38
Was the cut off date extended to the 31st? I've been trying to keep up to date with this through the summer since there has been so much stuff going on with the site and JUST now saw that they had announced prizes. I had platinum this past year so here's to hoping..

Allison5432
27th Jul 2012, 23:30
I'm new here, can you tell me,

1. Where can I go to "cash in" points (If that's even an option)
2. How many points do I need to make bronze/gold/platinum status
3. Am I too late for this years status award?

member_10006765
10th Aug 2012, 17:16
I got my reward today. I kind of figured that with over 5000 points, I'd get the platinum reward, but I only got the mouse-pad, lanyard, and pin. Disappointing. Unless there's another package to come??

Grimoire
11th Aug 2012, 04:16

"With every copy of our games released since 2009, users have received a little slip of paper with a registration code. This code when entered tallies new Square Enix Members points, and the highest most accomplished of our fans who've registered all their games in the last year are given a reward and thank you from us, Square Enix."

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/...

"The point accumulation on your "MY SITE" page is the current amount of points you have registered life-to-date. If your point values were above the below figures before the launch of the new Members website than you've qualified for rewards:

You will have already needed to have earned your points by registering games before the launch of the new Members site to qualify for any rewards for 2011."

There is always next year.

Allison5432
12th Aug 2012, 19:01

"With every copy of our games released since 2009, users have received a little slip of paper with a registration code. This code when entered tallies new Square Enix Members points, and the highest most accomplished of our fans who've registered all their games in the last year are given a reward and thank you from us, Square Enix."

na.square-enix.com/go/article/view/blog/...

"The point accumulation on your "MY SITE" page is the current amount of points you have registered life-to-date. If your point values were above the below figures before the launch of the new Members website than you've qualified for rewards:

You will have already needed to have earned your points by registering games before the launch of the new Members site to qualify for any rewards for 2011."

There is always next year.

Oh gosh. You really answer everything thoroughly. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. It's very appreciated. You're right, and now I'll know for next year. Thanks again!

member_10793110
13th Aug 2012, 17:52
I received my ultimate members rewards today, however there is an issue with the framed FF IV lithograph. There is a large tear in the upper right corner of the lithograph and is very noticeable. How can I get this replaced? I have taken photos and can email if needed.

Grimoire
14th Aug 2012, 00:54
Heh, there is no need to thank me, Allison. I am simply glad to be of help.

Also:

"We're currently planning the tier display system, but its not yet implemented."

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139349... (/go/thread/view/139349/29149923/Missing_Points?post_id=520290355#520290355)

member_10129331
14th Aug 2012, 12:58
Quick Question: How much is each game worth?

Popcicle
14th Aug 2012, 14:40
I received my ultimate members rewards today, however there is an issue with the framed FF IV lithograph. There is a large tear in the upper right corner of the lithograph and is very noticeable. How can I get this replaced? I have taken photos and can email if needed.

Can you post the photos somewhere we can see?

Grimoire
14th Aug 2012, 15:51
Quick Question: How much is each game worth?

According to this list: www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.... (http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291174) , 50 points.

member_10793110
14th Aug 2012, 23:00

member_10061111
15th Aug 2012, 07:04
A package from walmart.com came in two days ago, I wonder what could be in there?

member_10793110
15th Aug 2012, 16:54

s26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/bobcat11... (http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/bobcat11582/?action=view&current=IMG_3294.jpg)

s26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/bobcat11... (http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c139/bobcat11582/?action=view&current=IMG_7781-1.jpg)

member_10199159
15th Aug 2012, 22:33
I'm beyond pissed at Square-Enix Rewards right now. I know for an absolute fact that before the site changeover, I was at Gold level, and I was pretty sure I made it to Ultimate Level.

Reward comes in the mail and I only got Silver tier rewards?? I was Ultimate the first two years and was pretty sure I was Ultimate this third year and I got absolutely screwed out of the rewards. Hell, a family member of mine had Ultimate for this year and when the site changed over, his points were at 50 and didn't get a damn thing at all.

I don't know why I should even bother with these rewards anymore if I'm going to get screwed over on rewards for all the games and multiples of games I buy just to support Square-Enix and to be an Ultimate Member. For all my troubles I got a mousepad, pin and lanyard and nothing more. For the hundreds of dollars spent to work my way to an Ultimate, I got a mousepad for a game I don't even want.
What an absolute slap in the face.

Persiangato
16th Aug 2012, 01:11
Alright, SquareEnix. This man here

I'm beyond pissed at Square-Enix Rewards right now. I know for an absolute fact that before the site changeover, I was at Gold level, and I was pretty sure I made it to Ultimate Level.

Reward comes in the mail and I only got Silver tier rewards?? I was Ultimate the first two years and was pretty sure I was Ultimate this third year and I got absolutely screwed out of the rewards. Hell, a family member of mine had Ultimate for this year and when the site changed over, his points were at 50 and didn't get a damn thing at all.

I don't know why I should even bother with these rewards anymore if I'm going to get screwed over on rewards for all the games and multiples of games I buy just to support Square-Enix and to be an Ultimate Member. For all my troubles I got a mousepad, pin and lanyard and nothing more. For the hundreds of dollars spent to work my way to an Ultimate, I got a mousepad for a game I don't even want.
What an absolute slap in the face.

has PONY FRIENDS 2 registered on his games list. The priority shipping you used this year was great, but this guy deserves overnight.

Grimoire
16th Aug 2012, 11:04
...Rewards and tiers are not that important, are they? Being able to receive any free stuff at all from a games developer such as Square Enix is nothing but a bonus for those who really enjoy playing the company's games. Personally, I only buy one or two Square Enix games a year (finding the time to play games is no easy task!). I do, however, import quite a few books and merchandise directly from the SE shop in Japan. That being said, I don't think that I would ever be able to qualify for the reward program, but it's good to see that so many others manages to do so.

inorganicrosiel
16th Aug 2012, 14:56
Since it seems like everyone has already received their reward, is it safe to assume that if we haven't gotten it yet, we didn't earn a reward this year?

Despite me having over 2000 points....

Asuha
18th Aug 2012, 14:36
Total points don't matter. It's how many you get within the claim period.

member_10743432
19th Aug 2012, 08:13
I would imagine not everyone has got there rewards. I have not recieved any rewards thus far and I was platinum for it.

member_10085059
19th Aug 2012, 18:50
Are there still people waiting for theirs? I updated my information within the timeframe, but I never got any sort of cofirmation that I did what I was supposed to. I was Ultimate for 2011 before the switch. I hope I get my rewards..... were we supposed to get a cofirmation email?

member_10453046
20th Aug 2012, 20:31
I never got ****, and my information was saved and ready LONG before the cut-off point. >_>

member_10085059
21st Aug 2012, 13:18
Still nothing in the mail. :(

member_10723423
21st Aug 2012, 13:54
I didn't put in my adress so I won't be receiving anything... I wish I had enough for that license plate cover though.

member_10085059
21st Aug 2012, 21:05
I really just want the art plate. They can keep everything else. sigh.

member_10024934
23rd Aug 2012, 13:39
I didn't put in my adress so I won't be receiving anything... I wish I had enough for that license plate cover though.

Probably some people will be selling their unwanted parts of this rewards package on eBay. I know someone has theirs on eBay for pre-order for $200 for the Ultimate Rewards package.

member_10085059
23rd Aug 2012, 16:55
Still nothing. I don't think I'm going to end up with anything at this point. The time has come and passed. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-cry.gif

member_10743432
24th Aug 2012, 11:02
I just got my Ultimate Pack in the mail looks awesome and that was only on Wednesday so Im sure more could still be out in the mail. I hope we get information on if there is one of these for next year as well as if we can use our points to buy stuff similar to Club Nintendo.

member_10323743
24th Aug 2012, 18:03
I really hope one of the higher ups can help me out with this. I really don't mean to complain about this but my package is currently at my local post office being witheld from me because it has a 35$ customs charge on it. Am I actually getting screwed out of my Ultimate tier reward because I'm Canadian? 35$ may not seem like alot considering the prize but I've spent so much money (including the rest of what's in my pocket til payday for KH 3D) but I don't have money for something that was supposed to be a "reward".

(due to text showing off emotions poorly, I would like to add that this is all being typed with a calm state of mind lol)

member_10085059
24th Aug 2012, 18:24
I just got my Ultimate Pack in the mail looks awesome and that was only on Wednesday so Im sure more could still be out in the mail. I hope we get information on if there is one of these for next year as well as if we can use our points to buy stuff similar to Club Nintendo.

Well that's good to read. What state are you in?

Still nothing today, but it can't hurt to keep my fingers crossed

new_tradition
24th Aug 2012, 19:22
I really hope one of the higher ups can help me out with this. I really don't mean to complain about this but my package is currently at my local post office being witheld from me because it has a 35$ customs charge on it. Am I actually getting screwed out of my Ultimate tier reward because I'm Canadian? 35$ may not seem like alot considering the prize but I've spent so much money (including the rest of what's in my pocket til payday for KH 3D) but I don't have money for something that was supposed to be a "reward".

(due to text showing off emotions poorly, I would like to add that this is all being typed with a calm state of mind lol)

What province are you in? I'm in Toronto, Ontario, and if this is what I might face for trying to get to Ultimate Tier, oh boy...

member_10085059
24th Aug 2012, 19:26
I hope they're just sending them out in waves, and I was late to the party, as usual.

member_10323743
24th Aug 2012, 19:34

What province are you in? I'm in Toronto, Ontario, and if this is what I might face for trying to get to Ultimate Tier, oh boy...

I'm in northern Ontario... I really hope they help me out somehow...

member_10122132
26th Aug 2012, 14:00

I received the silver tier and had purchased almost every square game and had 5,050 pts.. Do you know how many points you had that got you the Ultimate tier?

Grimoire
26th Aug 2012, 14:02
I received the silver tier and had purchased almost every square game and had 5,050 pts.. Do you know how many points you had that got you the Ultimate tier?

Automaton
26th Aug 2012, 14:19
(For the Canadians posting in the thread, living in British Columbia didn't prevent me from getting my rewards back in... 2009? 2010? Can't remember the last time I qualified for any!)

ElektroDragon
27th Aug 2012, 14:17
Did we have to DO something to redeem the rewards?? I have 860 points now, and pretty sure I had over 750 points all year, with a valid address in my profile, and I did not receve squat all. Thanks.

member_10085059
27th Aug 2012, 14:59
Did we have to DO something to redeem the rewards?? I have 860 points now, and pretty sure I had over 750 points all year, with a valid address in my profile, and I did not receve squat all. Thanks.

Supposedly, you just had to update your information.....but that's what I did, and I haven't received anything either. :\

member_10323743
28th Aug 2012, 00:26
(For the Canadians posting in the thread, living in British Columbia didn't prevent me from getting my rewards back in... 2009? 2010? Can't remember the last time I qualified for any!)

Mine made it to my post office no problem, it just has a 35$ customs charge that I would rather not have to pay. I was able to get my prize two years ago no problem but I most certainly didn't need to pay customs.

member_10049608
28th Aug 2012, 18:26
I also had to pay 38$ for custom charge to get my reward... this is very uncalled for :(

member_10323743
28th Aug 2012, 20:23
I also had to pay 38$ for custom charge to get my reward... this is very uncalled for :(

Here I was hopeing it was just a mistake :/

member_10049608
28th Aug 2012, 21:46
It is... a big one coming from them :/ They should've send it as a gift so there is no custom charge... but they didnt

member_10323743
28th Aug 2012, 22:21
It is... a big one coming from them :/ They should've send it as a gift so there is no custom charge... but they didnt

I'm hoping to get a reply from support by tomorrow at least (sent a message friday night) because the post office sends it back this friday if I don't pick it up by then.

member_10049608
28th Aug 2012, 22:23
Good luck with that, i sent an e-mail to support in march, received the automatic reply letting me know they would respond n 48h, it's been 6 month xD ...

Persiangato
28th Aug 2012, 23:40
Yeah, I sent a ticket in two weeks ago about one of my rewards being broken, but still haven't received a response. You may have to bite the bullet and just accept the C$38 fee.

member_10085059
29th Aug 2012, 12:42
Still nothing in my mail. :\

member_10323743
29th Aug 2012, 20:58
Yeah, I sent a ticket in two weeks ago about one of my rewards being broken, but still haven't received a response. You may have to bite the bullet and just accept the C$38 fee.

I got a response from the admin on a thread earlier today so hopefully things'll follow through and he'll be able to help me out in some way

member_10085059
31st Aug 2012, 20:32
I don't think I'm going to be getting anything this year, even though I did everything I was supposed to. How disappointing. http://na.square-enix.com/tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

member_10062039
1st Sep 2012, 20:56
I don't think I'm going to be getting anything this year, even though I did everything I was supposed to. How disappointing.

I'm with you there. I personally think I should have at least gotten the silver reward but the whole total points thing threw me off since I kept reading that you need to be ___ points before the site re-launch to qualify blah blah blah and I was before the site re-launched. Had I known that the points on my profile weren't my actual points for the year I would have regestered all my new games. . . kicking myself right now for passing up this reward (-w-#

member_10085059
2nd Sep 2012, 13:57
I registered over 1000 points in 2011, so I don't think that's the issue with mine. I honestly don't know what's going on and it's starting to make me angry. :\

new_tradition
22nd Sep 2012, 23:15
I got a response from the admin on a thread earlier today so hopefully things'll follow through and he'll be able to help me out in some way

Hey, did anything come out about that? Did the post office return it? Did you pay the custom fee and got reimbursed or something else?

I bought both Theatrhythm and KH:DDD, but haven't registered either yet. Not sure what to expect now...

member_10323743
22nd Sep 2012, 23:25

Hey, did anything come out about that? Did the post office return it? Did you pay the custom fee and got reimbursed or something else?

I bought both Theatrhythm and KH:DDD, but haven't registered either yet. Not sure what to expect now...

Well unfortunately Robert Peeler never got back to me like he said he would and I couldn't take the chance that I was going to miss out on my reward that I worked very hard to achieve... I've seen his post numbers going up meaning he would have seen my reply by now... I'm hoping it's still being looked into but so far, I'm out that money and I could really use it right at this moment.

If I were you, I'd hold onto the registration cards at least until the start of 2013... They count towards this year as long as they're registered before the deadline (end of March?)

new_tradition
23rd Sep 2012, 01:49
Ah, sorry to hear that. I hope something can be done for you in the future.

But, uh, at least it's nice stuff you got? The FFIV artwork probably is nice enough, right? D:

BaldBunny
23rd Sep 2012, 17:13
Does anybody know if you get a game code in Japanese version Square Enix games? I'm going to be buying some games that are Japanese versions and was just hoping that I could still register them. Any help would be great.

new_tradition
23rd Sep 2012, 23:14
Does anybody know if you get a game code in Japanese version Square Enix games? I'm going to be buying some games that are Japanese versions and was just hoping that I could still register them. Any help would be great.

I believe there is a Japanese S-E Members, so there should be a members point card in the Japanese version of the game (if it's brand new), HOWEVER! You can not use any non-NA S-E Members cards on the NA S-E Members site.

Trust me, I got a couple of EU point cards lying around I never got to register :(

Grimoire
24th Sep 2012, 01:46
Of course. But SEM JP is such a wonderful place: member.square-enix.com/jp/ (http://member.square-enix.com/jp/)

BaldBunny
24th Sep 2012, 08:43
Darn, I was hoping that was not the case :/ . I hope SE makes more games like Star Ocean that have the japanese voice option, offhand do you guys know of any? Anyways thanks for the replies.

Grimoire
24th Sep 2012, 08:48
You can always import the Asian editions of FFXIII and FFXIII-2 with Japanese audio and English text.

Grimoire
2nd Oct 2012, 04:44
SEM JP Ultimate Rewards 2012

member.square-enix.com/jp/point/ultimate... (http://member.square-enix.com/jp/point/ultimate/2012/ultimate_incentive.php)

member_10085059
6th Oct 2012, 06:51
I never got anything. Ugh. >:(

member_10806835
17th Oct 2012, 12:19
i'm pretty sure I made it to platinum rewards last year, but i have a feeling that square enix ran out of their rewards and decided not to reward their fans. I sent e-mails and all I got was that I didn't wait long enough... 3 months not long enough? Next year, maybe you guys can be more organize like Nintendo and actually send e-mails that your rewards has been shipped and some order comfirmation for them to check up on.

stealth
23rd Dec 2012, 11:16
Darn, I was hoping that was not the case :/ . I hope SE makes more games like Star Ocean that have the japanese voice option, offhand do you guys know of any? Anyways thanks for the replies.

Hahaha Dont count on them making any rpgs past next year. And dont count on them being localized

stealth
23rd Dec 2012, 19:29
Well I private messaged every mod ( one has to be an employee) about how they explain why square isnt localizing a damn thing anymore and how they can hold bravely default back the best and only good game they have in there stable now?

I wonder if they have the courage to respond