PDA

View Full Version : Patch ?

moetman
9th Jun 2005, 01:31
So are we getting a much needed patch ? The Patch suggestion list is growing. A patch would certainly attract new people to the game.

yakult
9th Jun 2005, 02:28
We don't want a rushed patch like the rushed game we have now do we?
They can take their time, gather ideas, take time on a patch that actually fixes and improves things...

Kaizer
9th Jun 2005, 02:53
I agree with u yakult, but are going to fix anything ??? or we just waiting for a not useful patch.
I can give them as much time as they want, but we are in 3rd week now without any news about what are going to fix or how much time they want to fix those things.

I really miss the old games (before 3 to 4 yrs) where the game companies creat very nice games without bugs and most important the same companies care for the Gamer to be happy.

I really hope at least to fix the half of the things that we have requested.

Gelatinous Cube
9th Jun 2005, 02:57
I don't want a rushed patch, but I do want a rushed response saying that there will be a patch. And I think just about everyone here agrees.

Mike_B
9th Jun 2005, 05:44
Usually after a game is finished the makers have some vacation before they get back to work..

Gelatinous Cube
9th Jun 2005, 05:50
Usually after a game is finished the makers have some vacation before they get back to work..

In that case, I hope they have a very good vacation. If they're good and honest developers, then they have alot of bug fixing to do when they get back...

General Choppyness and Slow Performance...
AI Problems when defending a province...
Ungodly long waits after clicking "End Turn" during the late game...

just to name a few.

jaywalker2309
9th Jun 2005, 06:50

Pyro are going thru all the feedback gathered from the forums, and from the QA department, and are working out what is possible, plausible to fix in a patch.

Once i have any information you will be informed

Jason

moetman
9th Jun 2005, 07:00
Absolutely Fantastic jaycw2309,
Thanks for the update. Tell them their game's a gem , Just needs a number of fixes and improvements ..
The word's really getting out on IG, if they address the issues raised they can make a killing on this and (any) future expansions

Thanks again. :)

CrossWire
10th Jun 2005, 08:50
So are we getting a much needed patch ? The Patch suggestion list is growing. A patch would certainly attract new people to the game.

Yes, but I agree with others here, and don't want the patch rushed out like they did with Cossacks 2, apparently there rushed patch created more bugs than a 2 day old dog turd. And we don't want that do we? This is a great game, and I think we can all see that when the battles are tidied up and the modders start modding, IG is going to have a long and fruitful life.

Nial
10th Jun 2005, 15:26
Pyro are going thru all the feedback gathered from the forums, and from the QA department, and are working out what is possible, plausible to fix in a patch.

Once i have any information you will be informed

Jason

Your response is much appreciated. Thanks :)