PDA

View Full Version : When you first buy this game

xplicit
8th Jun 2005, 18:35
What will you do when you first buy this game? Explinations if you'd like...

VideoGameMaster
8th Jun 2005, 19:15
gotta play the single player to get all the online ish bro...and me..i think the storymode will be just as kick @$$ as online...then it will pay off if i get the tightest gear from beating the game..then ill also be experienced and ready fer online play! :D :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

BEER
8th Jun 2005, 20:46
i'll play a few of the single player missions and then get online. i want to get the hang of the controls and a few items unlocked before i jump into online play. once i get online i'll see if it's even worth it and if so i'll go back and beat the entire game and then return to online play.

ShyTown
8th Jun 2005, 23:24
I voted for the second one.

viZZiOn
9th Jun 2005, 05:37
i'm gettin online right away, i'm gon be playin this ma****er till the sun comes up, so single player is for when the servers go down for repair

PC Snake_EYEZ
9th Jun 2005, 12:12
Im just going to play story mode for a bit first. I think it will be a better idea to do that just like BEER said to get the hang of the controls. Also if you play online you can upgrade your player. No point in having a basic player.

Klaydoggy
9th Jun 2005, 12:28
I work on weekends in an office with no other people in it...

so I plan on playing through the week online, then on weekends, take the Xbox to work with me, and go through single player...

repeat.

viZZiOn
9th Jun 2005, 19:12
hmm, i read somewhere that you can get certain upgrades by your online ranking as well as by unlocking them in single player, i aint sure if its a rumor or not, but if anyone knows what the good word is, let me know

mbones50
9th Jun 2005, 23:42
i might play 1 level of single player to get the controls down pack then go online and get to blasting on yall fools