PDA

View Full Version : Austria impossible to play

Fasciti
8th Jun 2005, 15:11
I've beaten the game for France, Prussia, and Russia all on normal. No matter what I do as Austria I am invaded by like 4 nations simultaneously. I've given up at least for a while, maybe even forever. I now go to try my luck as Great Britain.

Fasciti
9th Jun 2005, 01:06
lol I guess I should have made a question out of the post. Does anyone else have this problem too?

Gelatinous Cube
9th Jun 2005, 02:22
I played an easy game through as Austria. Havent tried playing Austria since though.

John Carter
10th Jun 2005, 04:21
I marvelled, while playing Russia, as the computer-controlled Austrians conquered the entire Ottoman Empire in one turn, so perhaps there's hope for you yet. :D

Fasciti
10th Jun 2005, 17:48
I hope so, I'm getting hopeless.

Preveze1538
11th Jun 2005, 22:53
I payed with them in hard mode. I reached the total victory in year 1805 :o Just learn "imrouve relations diplomacy skill" after that game become sooooooooooo boring because it is sooooooooo easy :mad:

Fasciti
12th Jun 2005, 11:51
WOW! You did good. I was able to do this on normal and I've conquered Poland, Saxony, and peacefully annexed Lombardy, and subjugated Prussia. All because every nation started hating Russia. Thank you Russia! :)

Eruan
12th Jun 2005, 15:12
I played as Austria on hard, no problem, sure Prussia annexed one of my territories and even Poland invaded me :D But i fought back :mad: After i got a stable army I began to do peaceful annexations, especially in Africa, and Italy :thumbsup: The rest is easy, but you always have one general with two light infantry, and one line infantry, and that general is enough for the main battles at the start if you're careful :thumbsup:

Fasciti
12th Jun 2005, 19:14
Just beat it! I used my usual mixed army of inf/lancers and I did a bunch of peaceful annexations.

ObbaJobba
12th Jun 2005, 23:59
This sort of has something to do with Austria. But, I was wondering what would happen if a certain empire (Austria in this case) had 0% food. Would they starve to death? Or would their armies begin to starve to death?