PDA

View Full Version : Cheats Can Be Bad...

xplicit
8th Jun 2005, 02:18
I know cheat codes can be an important part of gameplay but PLEASE do not allow cheats online...its soo annoying when you cant kill sum 1 b/c they're cheating...I hope eidos considers this...

peace out

BEER
8th Jun 2005, 02:35
i don't know of any game that "allows" cheats online. it would make absolutely no sense what soever to do so. there will be glitches, which are unavoidable but you don't need to worry about things like cheat devices or button codes.

viZZiOn
8th Jun 2005, 04:28
yeah, definatly go with DNAS for the server, i dont need no gamesharkin newb running around shooting grenades out of an uzi with auto aim and infinite life, (remembers socom1)...sigh

PC Snake_EYEZ
8th Jun 2005, 12:10
I agree online cheats will be stupid. The only time I ever played socom 1 online was the last time because people were cheating like crazy. They had enough balls to say they were not cheating, I mean if you waste a full clip into a guy from behind and they dont die what the hell is that. Their bullets must of been stronger then mine or I had blanks lol

xplicit
8th Jun 2005, 13:06
See...thats the kinda stuff im talking about....

VideoGameMaster
8th Jun 2005, 19:25
I think they are werkin all the kinks out fellas so that kinda stuff will never happen...u see thats why they keep delayin...makin sure everything is A-OK and that they are putting out a qaulity product...i never played halo 2 but i hear great things about it...nd look how long it was delayed.....i have the same feeling of 25 to life....it will set a new standard fer ps2 :thumbsup:
also i think they have better servers than DNA..i mean if u heard about the advertisements in the game that help pay fer their stuff...i think its gonna be better than any trashy socom server...ex. Brand name clothin nd signs nd stuff...that advertising will help pay fer their servers..so i think the servers will be sweeter then ever. :thumbsup:

xplicit
9th Jun 2005, 01:26
do you think that u'll be able to get clothes, tatts, or even gang tags with your own letters?

i think im going to add this in the suggestions part as well...

viZZiOn
9th Jun 2005, 05:17
i really hope you can get custom designs done, i'm also hopin i can put my face on my thug (ex. tony hawks underground)

VideoGameMaster
9th Jun 2005, 14:59
custom tats...hmm.....im realy not sure...tho it should since u can have custom tags..nd custom graphic designs are old school..ever since ps1 and coolboarders u could custom design ur snowboard...so why not...they probably will give u a tat to edit from er sumthin..or a template ....such a thing like that...nd sum1 was asking will they have tats on this game..i dunno where i saw that last but....indeed tats will be on here..if yall havent noticed every char on the homepage has a SWEET TAT...lol....but yeh..i could be wrong tho...u may haveta buy sweet tats like the clothes nd stuff...sorta like GTA san andreas...but i dont see why they wouldnt throw in a tool to edit the tattoo after u buy it??? so hopefully. :confused:

Klaydoggy
9th Jun 2005, 15:03
Cheats are for the weak

And, about this..

"i never played halo 2 but i hear great things about it...nd look how long it was delayed....."

Ya, Halo 2 is still full of bugs, and ways to cheat the game online without really breaking any LIVE rules.

And it seems like they completely phoned in the last few levels, the ending is a joke.

Halo 2 was delayed over and over again... for some reason... who knows... the game surely doesn't warrant the delays.

Just like Halo 1, 2 is still a slow boring shooter.

mbones50
10th Jun 2005, 00:11
i think the online will run nice cuz alot of little kids are not going to be on this cuz people still go be playing socom

viZZiOn
10th Jun 2005, 03:06
i think the online will run nice cuz alot of little kids are not going to be on this cuz people still go be playing socom

i dunno about all that, but i know that parents are probably gonna buy socom for thier 12 year olds before they buy a game like this, but who knows, lots of little kids go around playing GTA

xplicit
10th Jun 2005, 12:39
my lil bro, he doesn't live with me, but he 8 and got more "M" rated games than i do....

not that i have "E" rated games, its just that i dont buy games unless i like them alot....

VideoGameMaster
10th Jun 2005, 15:20
u know..i could watch rated XXX or buy rated M games when i was 3..my parents never cared and i thank them for that becuz i believe it helped me grow up faster....now if i were still a lil kid now....and i was playin socom....i'd have a hell of a time playin without gettin voted...so i guess i'd haveta learn how to talk only when needed....sure lil kids are annoying....nd it sux to be one in this time of age when videogames are sweet...but they needta learn if its mature...then they need to mature the hell up first b4 playin the game...

Juggalo Ryda
12th Jun 2005, 14:21
i don't know of any game that "allows" cheats online. it would make absolutely no sense what soever to do so. there will be glitches, which are unavoidable but you don't need to worry about things like cheat devices or button codes.

This is probly the onlything ill ever aggre with BEER