PDA

View Full Version : Having Problems

SohmaYuki
6th Jun 2005, 21:10
I'm having problems running the game, I downloaded the Demo since I was going to get the game when its released here in Australia in a week times.
However i can boot up the game but once i try to start a battle it just reboots my comp.
Im using the newest directX, the comp I'm using to run this game is:
AMD Athlon FX-55
1.5GIG Corsair XPERT 3200XL RAM
ASUS AX850XT Platinum
n a 480W power supply
My windows is completely up to date, i only got this comp 2 weeks ago so I don't understand why i't can't run the game >.<
I'm able to run World of Warcraft and Guild Wars both perfect fine at 1280 by 1024 (32BIT). My monitor is saying my CPU temp is low so it's not overheating.

Anyone know what's causing this? help me please >.<

jaywalker2309
6th Jun 2005, 22:25
I'm having problems running the game, I downloaded the Demo since I was going to get the game when its released here in Australia in a week times.
However i can boot up the game but once i try to start a battle it just reboots my comp.
Im using the newest directX, the comp I'm using to run this game is:
AMD Athlon FX-55
1.5GIG Corsair XPERT 3200XL RAM
ASUS AX850XT Platinum
n a 480W power supply
My windows is completely up to date, i only got this comp 2 weeks ago so I don't understand why i't can't run the game >.<
I'm able to run World of Warcraft and Guild Wars both perfect fine at 1280 by 1024 (32BIT). My monitor is saying my CPU temp is low so it's not overheating.

Anyone know what's causing this? help me please >.<

Make sure you are running the very latest ATI Cat Drivers (5.5) This fixes this rebooting issue.