PDA

View Full Version : Vote for Lara at G4.tv!

imported_Mark_
6th Jun 2005, 18:05
http://www.g4tv.com/videogamevixens/photo_gallery/115/Video_Game_Vixens__Viewers_Choice_Best_Booty/index.html

;)

LaraAngelOfDarkness
6th Jun 2005, 18:13
I posted this info about 2 weeks ago here in the TR community forum:

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=51033

apparently no one cares...................................... :(

imported_Mark_
6th Jun 2005, 18:20
Oops, I'm sorry LaraAngelOfDarkness. I didn't see your post. :(

Someone please close this thread.

Trinity34
7th Jun 2005, 01:21
Does anyone subscribe to G4tv and can maybe tape the special? It starts at 10:30pm EST.

Johnny
7th Jun 2005, 04:59
apparently no one cares...................................... :(

Awww! I voted for Lara a while back. I DO care! :D Speaking of which, have you read some people's comments on her booty? Some of those comments made me laugh and some... Well... let's just say they made me want to hurl on my keyboard! :rolleyes: LOL. It's so interesting how people talk about her as if she is a real person. But I think that's the whole beauty behind Lara Croft. She really IS an icon. GO, LARA... GO, GO, GO, LARA! :D

CatSuit&Ponytail
7th Jun 2005, 09:58
LaraAngelOfDarkness, TRfans, it's ok this time, since it is for a good cause. ;)

Of course I voted for our Lara....The others don't rate much at all.

John Carter
7th Jun 2005, 10:52
How did one vote? By clicking on the Lara picture? Nothing else was particularly intutive to my old brain.

CatSuit&Ponytail
7th Jun 2005, 12:06
How did one vote? By clicking on the Lara picture? Nothing else was particularly intutive to my old brain.
First, yes, click on her picture, then use the orange slider above the picture to reposition the arrow to 10 ;), then click "rate it". Don't forget that she's in more than just one catagory. :D

I guess you can vote on others, too, if you want...... :rolleyes:

Try not to read any of the 13 year olds' drivel, though....

Mangar The Dark
7th Jun 2005, 14:22
This is just sad. Has our gaming hobby caused us to completely give up all hope on REAL women so we're reduced to ogling pixel-women?

Oh well. Frankly, Lara's not even close to the best looking anymore. Not that I'm voting at all, but you gotta admit, those DOA girls are a lot better looking. Lara may have the best game, but she's just not as attractive as she thinks she is.

Solange
7th Jun 2005, 14:54
Lara may have the best game, but she's just not as attractive as she thinks she is.
Lmao!

I'm sure, between missions, when waking up a sunday morning after a coctail too many the evening before, she feels as bad about herself as most of us chicks tend to... :D

Johnny
7th Jun 2005, 17:20
Frankly, Lara's not even close to the best looking anymore. Not that I'm voting at all, but you gotta admit, those DOA girls are a lot better looking. Lara may have the best game, but she's just not as attractive as she thinks she is.

Here's a four letter word to describe the other girls in that contest: U-G-L-Y. What were those character designers smoking? :eek: Lara is still the hottest pixel girl out there... hands down! :D

Mangar The Dark
7th Jun 2005, 20:21
To each his own, I guess.

To me, Lara always seemed a little too oddly proportioned, kind of resembling some bizarre insect with that tiny waist and back-breaking breasts. Overall, I just prefer more normal looking women, like Kate Walker (Syberia) and April Ryan (The Longest Journey.) I don't suppose they're in this competition, though, are they?

--

EDIT: Okay, I just looked at the actual "contestants." You're right-- those are some bad choices. I guess Lara does rank pretty high compared to them.

LaraAngelOfDarkness
7th Jun 2005, 21:54
To each his own, I guess.

To me, Lara always seemed a little too oddly proportioned, kind of resembling some bizarre insect with that tiny waist and back-breaking breasts. Overall, I just prefer more normal looking women, like Kate Walker (Syberia) and April Ryan (The Longest Journey.) I don't suppose they're in this competition, though, are they?

--

EDIT: Okay, I just looked at the actual "contestants." You're right-- those are some bad choices. I guess Lara does rank pretty high compared to them.

I love April Ryan! If there was a personality contest(lol) I would most likely pick her. Her new look in Dreamfall is pretty hot as far as pixilated women are concerned. If Lara wins any award at all, hopefully it will be Vixen of the year(As a fan I think she deserves it).

LaraAngelOfDarkness
8th Jun 2005, 04:17
Lara has won the "Best Booty" round of the G4 Videogame Vixen contest. She is moved on to the next round. The only thing that worries me is that G4 is using the AOD version of Lara in the categories(not the more polished Legend model), but then again she beat out all the girls who wore thongs and other revealing clothing(and she has less polygons than the other contestants). Thankfully this category was voted on by the viewers(including all the fans here her voted) and not the actual judges of the contest, as two of the judges complained that khaki shorts just can't be as sexy as a thong..... Only one judge has common sense to see the true beauty of leaving things to the imagination of gamers and that was Seanbaby(a reviewer from EGM, a NA game magazine). Lara is one step closer to being Vixen of the year, so keep up the voting guys! :)

Anyways, the show was pretty interesting as it had funny commercials of the girls playing before and after the breaks. The begining had Hal Sparks sing a song to a woman walking down a catwalk as a pageant winner. A second later, Hal was killed by Rayne from Bloodrayne. Then Lara appeared in the new Legend outfit and began shooting out the lights and cameras that were filming the event. Finally Rachael from Ninja Gaiden came in and took the crown from the woman and threw her off stage. The three women then posed on the catwalk and the show began(exciting stuff). Winners of the night were Kasumi(from DOA) for "Dressed to Kill", Lara for "Best Booty", and Summer(from Outlaw Golf) for "Best Finishing Move"(Rayne was so close!). The contest will be continued next Tuesday, and I will bring you guys up to date on the winners of the events. Sorry I couldn't record it, but the show is replayed like several times during the week, so maybe someone will get it for you.

Trinity34
8th Jun 2005, 04:42
http://img295.echo.cx/img295/2342/g4lara7gt.jpg

What do you think of our new Lara Croft?

Ok ready Eidos, ready to spill the beans about the new model? :)

Here another piccy..

http://img295.echo.cx/img295/5386/g4lara23av.jpg

jayel
8th Jun 2005, 17:07
I agree, April Ryan and Kate Walker would have been great choices...but, of the choices offered it was Lara hands down. She was the only one who did not bring on a gale of giggles and thoughts of stretch pants (not that I have anything against stretch pants...they are actually quite comfortable).
Glad to see Lara claim the 'booty' prize.

Nice shots Trinity, and the video you posted is quite entertaining.

Trinity34
27th Jun 2005, 16:29
Don't forget to vote for Lara as the Best Video Vixen of the Year. Its important that Lara wins! :D :D Here is the direct link to vote...

http://www.g4tv.com/videogamevixens/photo_gallery/118/Video_Game_Vixens__Viewers_Choice_Vixen_of_the_Year/index_pg2/1243.html

The results will air Tuesday night (6/28) at 10:30pm EST. Can someone tape the show? :)

Trinity34
5th Jul 2005, 16:37
Did anyone tape the last episode and can post on the web? :)