PDA

View Full Version : how to turn off time limit

baladure
6th Jun 2005, 12:56
Does anyone know how to turn off the time limit because i keep running out of time just before i win.plz can anyone help. :(

Element-UK
6th Jun 2005, 15:41
This isn't RTW m8, you can't that we know of at least. Just play quicker ) To be honest you must be using some unusual tactics to run out of time or performing some strange troop movements etc ?

baladure
7th Jun 2005, 14:24
i am very patient in the way i play and force my enemys to make mistakes and fall into my carefully planned traps but sometimes i just run out of time.

Element-UK
7th Jun 2005, 17:51
No time for Dilly Dally then ! Just change your style slightly to adapt. Maybe someone in the future will be able to mod it, who knows.

Archduke Charles
8th Jun 2005, 23:58
Try playing in "Total Victory" mode. I haven't tried it myself, but it seems as though this will allow you to keep playing until you conquer the whole map.

Sithaka
9th Jun 2005, 01:20
Try playing in "Total Victory" mode. I haven't tried it myself, but it seems as though this will allow you to keep playing until you conquer the whole map.
yes it is, but it isnt what he is asking for :). He is asking about the time limit in battles not the campaign.

Archduke Charles
9th Jun 2005, 02:13
Whoops! :o My mistake.