PDA

View Full Version : Slow frame rate on Nvidia 6600

thesilviu
6th Jun 2005, 10:30
I have an Asus 6600. The game should run without any problems. I am not a beginner. A tried everything. Full screen effect... the works. my brother had the same problem but after disabling the full screen effect the game worked fine. it's a real strange problem... even the movies from eidos runs really slow like 5 fps per second. don't ask me stupid question like antivirus on the background of themes. I have disabled everything. but to no avail.
If anyone has a constructive idee please post it. I would really like to play this game. I am preatty sure it's a driver conflict issue. i have the latest drivers from nvidia a i have played most games released with a high framerate.

thanks

Aris666
6th Jun 2005, 15:17
I have an Asus 6600. The game should run without any problems. I am not a beginner. A tried everything. Full screen effect... the works. my brother had the same problem but after disabling the full screen effect the game worked fine. it's a real strange problem... even the movies from eidos runs really slow like 5 fps per second. don't ask me stupid question like antivirus on the background of themes. I have disabled everything. but to no avail.
If anyone has a constructive idee please post it. I would really like to play this game. I am preatty sure it's a driver conflict issue. i have the latest drivers from nvidia a i have played most games released with a high framerate.

thanks
If you have a gamepad that you unplugged recently put it back, it may sound strange but thats what happened to me, i unplugged my gamepad, then the game suddenly runs 5 fps everytime. when i put it back everything went normal.

thesilviu
7th Jun 2005, 07:27
i don't think so... bit it's worth a shot...