PDA

View Full Version : Am i the only one?

Killa_Cam'ron
6th Jun 2005, 00:57
i kno im not the only person who thought that they downed the site for those 2 or 3 days so they could post up some major information!?!?!? unless this game is comin out in june im not gettin it and im gonna cancel my pre order

Klaydoggy
6th Jun 2005, 12:17
Oh please, kill the drama...

You know you're getting this game with all of us...

Why else would you be on this and the GameFAQs boards?

The only thing Eidos did wrong was give this game a release date. If they would have pulled a "Doom 3" and said "It will come out when it comes out", then we wouldn't be so mad about this. But they had to mark a date and push it back... and that sucks.

Killa_Cam'ron
6th Jun 2005, 16:51
Oh please, kill the drama...

You know you're getting this game with all of us...

Why else would you be on this and the GameFAQs boards?

The only thing Eidos did wrong was give this game a release date. If they would have pulled a "Doom 3" and said "It will come out when it comes out", then we wouldn't be so mad about this. But they had to mark a date and push it back... and that sucks.

lol your right i am getting it

ShyTown
7th Jun 2005, 02:57
why tripp bout the site...is there something your looking for?

xplicit
8th Jun 2005, 13:54
yea, i keep hearin ppl say "well if this dont come out june, im getting socom 3" or bullet proof, ect, ect....

ITS THE SUMMER!!! why not get a job, save your money and get all the new releases you're interested in???

im ghost...

VideoGameMaster
8th Jun 2005, 19:30
good call...ok so its not coming out till the end of summer..GREAT..get out of the house er sumthin nd get a life!....if yall were plannin on wastin summer gamin then i mean...damm!...i think the game will come out when it comes out and when it does it will be a perfect time for it.....o nd by the way..25 to life is still coming out BEFORE socom 3...just fer any1 that didnt know...25tl is still a month ahead of socom 3' release date. :cool: