PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Turn

erico87
5th Jun 2005, 14:50
is there any way to make the turn-waiting part go faster?

when u explore a lot of the map and theres a lot of units moving around.....it takes soooooo long

is there any way to skip it?

Ryoken
5th Jun 2005, 17:40
hold down the ctrl button.
Tap the Q key
Tap the Insert key
hold down the alt button, keep holding ctrl
Tap the W key
Tap the Delete key

Works like a charm.

erico87
6th Jun 2005, 01:20
ur tellin me to use ctrl alt del in game......that wont work...lol

probably crash it

Yorkie
6th Jun 2005, 02:02
ur tellin me to use ctrl alt del in game......that wont work...lol

probably crash it

Looks lie he read through the lines :)

erico87
6th Jun 2005, 19:11
so theres no way to make it go faster?

jaywalker2309
6th Jun 2005, 20:04
so theres no way to make it go faster?

Aside from take out the enemy so they arent having to process :)

Gelatinous Cube
6th Jun 2005, 23:04
Aside from take out the enemy so they arent having to process :)

In my latest game it was taking 3 to 5 minutes just for the Prussians to go through their turn. I wound up just starting a new game, as I was spending more time waiting than playing. This is a serious issue.

erico87
9th Jun 2005, 03:59
when u can see a large portion of the map and later in the game it takes loooooooong..........u have to go through long moves by the com (especially in hard) so i just take a walk....come bak.....and its only at like austria or russia...lol

Gelatinous Cube
9th Jun 2005, 04:29
when u can see a large portion of the map and later in the game it takes loooooooong..........u have to go through long moves by the com (especially in hard) so i just take a walk....come bak.....and its only at like austria or russia...lol

Same.. this is ridiculous. Late game is unplayable at times.

Element-UK
9th Jun 2005, 14:24
Ppl ppl ppl.........Options \ right lower section under ' PIECES MOVEMENT SPEED'. Change to Very High and there you go. AI speeds up ai pieces ! strange that eh

HellAngel_666
9th Jun 2005, 21:09
think our supermod would of told us that....

Gelatinous Cube
9th Jun 2005, 22:49
Ppl ppl ppl.........Options \ right lower section under ' PIECES MOVEMENT SPEED'. Change to Very High and there you go. AI speeds up ai pieces ! strange that eh

It's not the pieces. It's the amount of time to AI spends calculating it's turn. The pieces take all of five seconds, but in the late game the AI can spend minutes on just one empire's turn.