PDA

View Full Version : question

SoloWizard
4th Jun 2005, 21:35
Ok i know this is probably a total NOOB question but..i am in the second Era and i got defense alliance with Portagul(sp) sweden and one more just cant remember.

So basically i got bored and declared war on Saxony who has no allies. But mainly my question is...How do i actually attack saxony? I am Great Britan by the way.

I got all my guys stocked up with infantry and everything just how to do take over Saxony!

Thanks Solo

Broadside
4th Jun 2005, 21:49
Just place some of your troops in Saxony and see if they like it :)

SoloWizard
4th Jun 2005, 21:50
How do i get over there tho? i just drag them there?

SoloWizard
4th Jun 2005, 22:07
I got a right of passage through france...but everytime i try to drag my troops over there it just moves them back to my town...what the heck am i doing wrong...someone please help me...its making the game VERY unfun right now!

Cpt.HooK
4th Jun 2005, 22:29
You must load your troops onto a ship,sail to france and unload them in a french province with a harbour :)

SoloWizard
4th Jun 2005, 23:07
ok next question...how do i do that? i am total noob

Highlander58
5th Jun 2005, 09:43
Ok what you do is you have a ship in the English Channel and then you click on your army and drag it onto the ship. You then have to wait a turn and then you have to move your ship into a sea region where there is a French port. I think you then have to wait another turn. Then in the bottom left corner you see a little icon which is your army. You then drag this onto the French region which has a port. Then you are off to Saxony. Happy Conquering