PDA

View Full Version : Gamespot are wrong. IGN review 8.5

quantic
3rd Jun 2005, 15:58
Very favourable and balanced review in my book. They highlight the bad points but accentuate the pluses.

They love the land battles for instance.

http://pc.ign.com/articles/621/621247p2.html

Commissar
3rd Jun 2005, 17:49
Bringing IGN reviews into the argument is the last act of a desperate man.

jaywalker2309
3rd Jun 2005, 19:53
Bringing IGN reviews into the argument is the last act of a desperate man.

IGN liked it more then GS - so reviewed it differently. Thats his opinion. We welcome ALL opinions and learn from what people say. Its how the industry works, without criticism the industry would just pump out game after game that are the same and that would plain SUCK.

If you dont like the game, then thats fine. I happen to like it, and so do many others :)

Gelatinous Cube
3rd Jun 2005, 21:37
I consider Gamespot and IGN to be about the same on reliability. The only difference is that IGN hasn't spent the last 5 years giving virtual blowjobs to Creative Assembly.

CrossWire
3rd Jun 2005, 21:42
I consider Gamespot and IGN to be about the same on reliability. The only difference is that IGN hasn't spent the last 5 years giving virtual blowjobs to Creative Assembly.

Wooooo :rolleyes: Your so naughty.

Truth is, Game Spot are slightly ****ulus have you seen the clips from the E3? Make you blush with embarrassment.

Gelatinous Cube
3rd Jun 2005, 21:44
Wooooo :rolleyes: Your so naughty.

Woooo, you're so witty. :rolleyes:

Nial
3rd Jun 2005, 21:50
*chuckles* Such refined posts.

Commissar
3rd Jun 2005, 23:37
IGN liked it more then GS - so reviewed it differently. Thats his opinion. We welcome ALL opinions and learn from what people say. Its how the industry works, without criticism the industry would just pump out game after game that are the same and that would plain SUCK.

If you dont like the game, then thats fine. I happen to like it, and so do many others :)

Oh, I like the game, don't get me wrong. If I didn't, I wouldn't be here doing my damndest to get it changed to what I'd really like it to be. :) I bought it, and I'd buy it again knowing what I know now.

All I ask is that you guys listen to what we're saying. It's your game, and you can do what you want with it, but, you know...

Or, at the very least, tell us if modding unit size/battle speed is possible.