PDA

View Full Version : Modding the unit speed

SlippyToad
1st Jun 2005, 15:10
Hi all,

Finally got the game today - looks great :)

Like most people, I want to mod the speed of troops and slow them down. Looking in data.pak there is a file called UIDefs_imgtropas.sb. This file appears to have settings for each unit in the game and below is a sample. Does anyone know what the U, V, SX and SY values represent?

.INGLATERRA_CANON
[
.FILE "Game/UI/ModeloBatalla/Interfaz.tga" .U 657 .V 333 .SX 54 .SY 71 .ALPHA TRUE
]

.INGLATERRA_OBUS
[
.FILE "Game/UI/ModeloBatalla/Interfaz.tga" .U 715 .V 333 .SX 54 .SY 71 .ALPHA TRUE

jaywalker2309
1st Jun 2005, 15:20
Hi all,

Finally got the game today - looks great :)

Like most people, I want to mod the speed of troops and slow them down. Looking in data.pak there is a file called UIDefs_imgtropas.sb. This file appears to have settings for each unit in the game and below is a sample. Does anyone know what the U, V, SX and SY values represent?

.INGLATERRA_CANON
[
.FILE "Game/UI/ModeloBatalla/Interfaz.tga" .U 657 .V 333 .SX 54 .SY 71 .ALPHA TRUE
]

.INGLATERRA_OBUS
[
.FILE "Game/UI/ModeloBatalla/Interfaz.tga" .U 715 .V 333 .SX 54 .SY 71 .ALPHA TRUE

Fact that it says .tga seems to suggest this is a graphical setting for a texture perhaps..

SlippyToad
1st Jun 2005, 15:24
yep - I think you're right. I did somemore looking around after the original post and came to the conclusion that it wasn't what I was looking for - doesn't help that its all in Spanish :eek:

warobserver
1st Jun 2005, 15:36
yep - I think you're right. I did somemore looking around after the original post and came to the conclusion that it wasn't what I was looking for - doesn't help that its all in Spanish :eek:

I digged 99% the files included in 'dat' file...sorry..i didn't find any unit state files except 'time#' in a sb file, which i don't figure out. now i bet the developer won't let users able to mod as their favorite style. In this version we can't mod...we can't..and that matter doesn't come from spanish language...so defer any try to make this game on your own type.