PDA

View Full Version : Challenge

jaywalker2309
31st May 2005, 18:00
Can we tempt you?

Mongoose
31st May 2005, 18:58
As long as they were 1v1's and not 2v2's :D Hell, get the team into the Arena ladder and we can have a nice tournament :)

imperialist274
31st May 2005, 19:13
Ahah, bring it! :D

vortexdr1
31st May 2005, 19:14
Heh now this is a rare sight. Work QA myself at Ubisoft. Anyway kinda suprised with this topic

I am guessing Pyro did their own QA rather then letting Eidos handle it? Just asking because in general i can't see the Publisher spend as much time with a single game as you guys are currently doing.

Eitherway would be interested in showing you guys :D

zzxxcc
31st May 2005, 20:20
Do I have to be good? :)

Seriously, you'd probably eat me for lunch (and have enough left to have a midnight snack!)

But that said, it would be a pleasure to be served to the guys who's work has already eatten up 50 plus hours of my time since it was released..

Gelatinous Cube
31st May 2005, 23:02
Tell me when and where ;)

jaywalker2309
1st Jun 2005, 00:17
Heh now this is a rare sight. Work QA myself at Ubisoft. Anyway kinda suprised with this topic

I am guessing Pyro did their own QA rather then letting Eidos handle it? Just asking because in general i can't see the Publisher spend as much time with a single game as you guys are currently doing.

Eitherway would be interested in showing you guys :D

Pyro do have a QA department, but it was very much handled by Eidos QA in Wimbledon and San Francisco.

As for spending much time on a game? hmm i am on here a lot aint I :) I just go where the community goes :)

GenFerriman
1st Jun 2005, 09:30
I would gladly challenge you all to a battle, you can defend if you want!

:D

Mike_B
1st Jun 2005, 10:56
Oh you guys are doing this again :D

I played versus Eidos UK when they organised this for Praetorians, needless to say I lost (http://home.scarlet.be/~turkyen5/@m-vs-Eidos.jpg). It was 2 vs 2 and the battle lasted 13 minutes, was fun though, nice to see you guys taking the time again to do this :)

GenFerriman
1st Jun 2005, 13:29
When and where is it?

Isledall
1st Jun 2005, 13:29
would it be possible to make a fraps movie from that battle ?

Benj
1st Jun 2005, 15:33
If you guys fix the game so that we could play multiplayer then yeah sure.

Nial
1st Jun 2005, 17:49
Im in..........:)

Mongoose
1st Jun 2005, 18:42
Oh you guys are doing this again :D

I played versus Eidos UK when they organised this for Praetorians, needless to say I lost (http://home.scarlet.be/~turkyen5/@m-vs-Eidos.jpg). It was 2 vs 2 and the battle lasted 13 minutes, was fun though, nice to see you guys taking the time again to do this :)

Seems more like your partner got rushed and THEN you got owned :P I would of liked to have played vs Eidos staff in Praets :(

Ryoken
3rd Jun 2005, 20:15
I would like to issue a broader challenge.

I am currently writing an AAR on my HARD game as Great Britain. I challenge the development team to conquer the whole world FASTER than I can. Better get started now, cuz it takes forever. :)

Of course, you will need to document your work! With screenies at least!