PDA

View Full Version : Legend & PS3

Tony The Loon
28th May 2005, 13:57
Tomb Raider Legend and PS3 are due out late 4th qtr. Is TRL delayed so it can be available for the PS3 platform? :confused: It seems only logical.

midroth
28th May 2005, 14:09
A PS3 version of TR7 would be welcome for me.

Johnny
28th May 2005, 14:45
The release of PS3 is set for Spring 2006 and TR: Legend will unveil in Winter 2005. I believe PS3 will be backwards compatible however, meaning you are able to play old PS1 and PS2 games on the new console. I don’t think Crystal Dynamics will release a version of TR: Legend strictly for the PS3 graphics engine. Click here (http://www.tomshardware.com/game/20050526/index.html) for some info on PS3. :)

LaraAngelOfDarkness
28th May 2005, 18:22
Yeah, the only reason TR:L *might* be going on the X-box 360(and not ps3) is they both are coming out in the winter of this year.

Chris Daly
2nd Jun 2005, 14:13
Details about PS3 are a bit shady at the moment - or are they?
You will need a full loaf of bread and a jar of vegemite and butter
and lots of tea ( ie lots of distraction ) to then wade through details
applied for patent in 2001 by Sony in the US. United States Patent Application: 0020138637.

At the end of it you may be a little wiser as to why XBox is trying
so hard. Put basically computers we use for 4 or 5 years
( may be less ) ie the PC mentality of computer hardware is set
to change radically.Sonys idea, as I understand is to have the
computer grow and not to be redundant after 5 years ,Sony appear
to be poised to fix not only the horrible environmental impact of
the PC but challenge a certain platforms domination as well.

Ms Croft latest Legend hopefully will be released on PS2, I cant wait
until 2006, Im wearing out TR12345 and occasionally AOD when I get
in the mood Cheers / Chris

DM3
2nd Jun 2005, 20:39
vegemite? People actually still eat that stuff? I only ask because most of my Australian friends refuse to eat it saying it tastes almost exactly like tar. ;)

As for what Sony is doing, it's a good idea, except that I don't particularly like the idea of my PS3 talking to my washing machine or my refrigerator.

Sophia Leigh
3rd Jun 2005, 11:02
vegemite? People actually still eat that stuff? I only ask because most of my Australian friends refuse to eat it saying it tastes almost exactly like tar. ;)

As for what Sony is doing, it's a good idea, except that I don't particularly like the idea of my PS3 talking to my washing machine or my refrigerator.

I don't think you could find an Australian household that doesn't have a jar in their fridge :D . Its actually great on toast but it needs to be an extremely thin layer, the mistake other nationalities make is that they spread it on too thick ;) .

Chris, are you the guy off the army reserves ad or is your name just a coincidence?

suzieq51
4th Jun 2005, 02:08
I don't think you could find an Australian household that doesn't have a jar in their fridge :D . Its actually great on toast but it needs to be an extremely thin layer, the mistake other nationalities make is that they spread it on too thick ;) .
Yummo! And don't forget the good old cheese & vegemite sanga! :D

CatSuit&Ponytail
4th Jun 2005, 06:09
Thank goodness pop music made it clear to us all just what the heck you are talking about, hehehe ;)

Chris Daly
6th Jun 2005, 14:50
Re Mum am i the same Chris Daly as in the Army ad
.. No different one but I enjoy vegemite nevertheless.
Concerning its application on toast dont over burn
the toast, its hard to know where to put it otherwise
if you make a mistake and put too much on transfer it
to the next bit of toast. Im sure the other Chris Daly
from the army has a diploma in Vegemite application

Hoping Legend is released soon , Im replaying TR1 at
the moment which is a lot of fun.

Cheers / Chris :)

Sophia Leigh
7th Jun 2005, 03:21
Yummo! And don't forget the good old cheese & vegemite sanga! :D

Ah Suzie, that brings back memories of school lunches :D

Chris, you're absolutely right about not over doing the toast ;)

Klerik of Kaos
16th Jun 2005, 18:21
Well we all know for a fact that it is coming out on PS2, XBox, and the PC. Now, it's only speculation that it will come out on PSP. They are still deciding whether or not they are going to create it for the PSP. Honestly, I wouldn't waste my time doing that because as soon as PS3 comes out, the PSP is going to be history, just as the PS1 was history once the PS2 came out. So I wouldn't waste my time and money creating it for the PSP.

§m¤k€¥
20th Jun 2005, 12:14
http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/tombraidervii/index.html

Tomb Raider Legends will be on the Xbox 360 aswell as the Xbox, PC and PS2, not the PS3.

knightgames
20th Jun 2005, 17:27
Landfills have enough waste to deal with, without the extra burdon of NON BIODEGRADABLE computer parts.