PDA

View Full Version : Cheats

klingon
28th May 2005, 13:03
Hi i am new to this does anybody out there know of any cheat for imperial glory. Many thanx for any replies EARTHLINGS

Legion116
29th May 2005, 01:09
found this while looking around on the net.

Ok i managed (help from internet) to cheat the Imperial Glory in order to have full resources, gold people etc all the time. If any is interested here are the steps to do it.

1) Download Gamewiz32 from http://www.gw32.de/

2) Start Gamewiz32 and then Imperial Glory.

3) Select the Game from Select Game icon in Gamewiz32.

4) Then switch back to game using alt+tab. Now see the value of gold that u have and switch back to gamewiz32.

5) Input that number in the Find box and search (dont change the default settings)

6) After it finishes searching switch back to the game and change the value of gold e.g build something or use Next Turn.

7) Switch back to Gamewiz32 and enter in the Find box the new value of gold and search again.

8)Now at the Results box u should get an address. If u get more than one go back to game change gold again and search again with new value.

9) Now add that address (Add to Table) to the User Defined Entries. It should ask for a name give it a name like Gold.

10) At the USer Defined Entries at Value write 99999 and select Freeze Value. Put ur cursorinthe value box and press enter or else it will not accept the value.

Do the same thing to Raw materials, Food and People and u conquer the World.

KabeDerlin
31st May 2005, 05:13
Cheating makes games no fun...

Silent_Scope
31st May 2005, 11:26
as your new, just found this on cheatplanet.com:

On the battlescreen press ctrl+shift+Q, A console bar should appear, type in SHIPMASTER and all your ships will become invincible.
Do the above (apart form shipmaster) and this time type GENERAL WELLINGTON.

klingon
31st May 2005, 13:43
:D thanx 4 the link

Ok i managed (help from internet) to cheat the Imperial Glory in order to have full resources, gold people etc all the time. If any is interested here are the steps to do it.

4) Then switch back to game using alt+tab. Now see the value of gold that u have and switch back to gamewiz32.

5) Input that number in the Find box and search (dont change the default settings)

6) After it finishes searching switch back to the game and change the value of gold e.g build something or use Next Turn.

7) Switch back to Gamewiz32 and enter in the Find box the new value of gold and search again.

8)Now at the Results box u should get an address. If u get more than one go back to game change gold again and search again with new value.

9) Now add that address (Add to Table) to the User Defined Entries. It should ask for a name give it a name like Gold.

10) At the USer Defined Entries at Value write 99999 and select Freeze Value. Put ur cursorinthe value box and press enter or else it will not accept the value.

Mr.Frag
31st May 2005, 14:42
Actually, unlimited research wins the game, not gold/res/food/pop

Little trickier as it doesn't work like the above instructions.

It counts down from the technology until complete so you need to lock the technology value to be less then your R&D output every day and you'll get each tech completed in one turn no matter what it costs.

To do this, look at the tech value (ie: 1600, 600, 650) of the one you selected right at the start.

Search for that value.

Change to a different tech noting it's value.

Now sieve through the previous results with this value.

You will get 2 matches.

Set both those matches to 100 and lock them. (I couldn't bother to find which one is the right value, it doesn't matter)

Presto, each turn will have the R&D set to 100 left and you'll get each tech in exactly 1 turn.

HellAngel_666
31st May 2005, 15:19
cheat all you want on sp just don't cheat in a mp game ok.

Mr.Frag
31st May 2005, 16:00
cheat all you want on sp just don't cheat in a mp game ok.

I think you might notice that in MP :D

This is a long game, for those who actually work for a living and have other priorities such as a wife and kids, cheating speeds up things and generally makes the difference between a sale and a no sale at the cash register. They also very rarely play MP games.

beware_of_the_snowman
18th Jun 2005, 08:14
has anyone got the shipmaster/general wellington cheat to work? i cant get the console up, has anyone else had this problem?

erico87
19th Jun 2005, 22:41
i think its for demo

just download a trainer

they're out already

giskard
21st Jun 2005, 02:20
I dont know if this helps at all but when i was younger i once used a cheat on Railway Tycoon 1.

Basically a money cheat.

I got so used to using it I couldnt play without it. After a while i had a huge network of trains and the game went from 1 train to an empire in a few hours.

After that the game got boring fast and i stopped playing it.

For my £35 i got 2 hours of fun out the game.
If this was a pay to play game those 2 hours would have cost me £17.50 per hour. OR I translate it into the cost per month, the constant stream of games needed to keep my attention would have cost me over £13,000. Assuming i didnt sleep :)

When Railway tycoon 2 came out, i didnt use any cheats and got months of fun out of it. The game cost £30 and i played it for 6 months solid so the actual cost per month was in fact £5. Good Value for money.

So not using cheats adds value for money to my games these days.

Giskard

Nial
21st Jun 2005, 15:44
*chuckles* Excellent point.

giskard
21st Jun 2005, 18:55
When ever i feel the need to cheat, i always think about that game and i usually battle on without cheats afterwards.

Giskard

aldowebs
22nd Jul 2005, 12:05
Hey :thumbsup:

This GameWiz was very cool
I could build buildings in one turn or get armies in one turn

Cool

southpark
1st Aug 2005, 07:53
Cheating makes games no fun...

ablosolutly right my friend but... :p o isnt it great when uve done the game 200times!

twtaylor
1st Aug 2005, 18:48
pztrainer.exe is a good one if you have to cheat, it maxes out all your resources.

ObbaJobba
6th Aug 2005, 21:46
There are a few cheats that work only with the 1.1 Version. How do you get that? Or is that just the new version for the Intel Chip users who can't play the game? In response to cheating. I do admit I get bored of games after I cheat. But, I found that some games are fun with cheats cause they allow you to discover something new about the game or a new way to play it. I have already beaten it about three times and the thrill is wearing off. I want to try a few cheats and if I like I'll use for a while and go back to playing normally. That should help wait out for a sequel to this AWESOME GAME!!!

imported_Dr_Strangelove
18th Aug 2005, 21:37
Is there any way to turn off the research cheat once it's started? I used the research cheat once, and now my research projects are continually finished after only one turn!

hardyea
6th Sep 2005, 11:13

This Is A Great Idea! Thanks For it! :eek: :D

Wiltshire Tony
6th Sep 2005, 12:48
[mod edit]It's his game he can play it the way he wants to without those comments[/mod edit]