PDA

View Full Version : SD (Sudden Death) - Recruiting!

Flinstone
27th May 2005, 06:14
Clan SD is looking for good Snowblind PC players . The clan has 3 players in top 15 and all the rest are elite.If you also want to be part of an elite group of players join clan SD.If you think you are good and want a good clan SD is your perfect choice.Who wants to join just post a thread to let us know.

Aris666
28th May 2005, 09:25
WTF my previous post got deleted :eek: hey does your clan have a website??? give me a link if you have one.

JayJay379
28th May 2005, 09:28
Yea they just delete posts on us anymore ... Apparently we are not allowed opinions on this forum ...

Hey Flinstone u need to message Mike G. if ur clan wants to get in the Clan Wars Competition ... Most clans are already in ...

Jay :cool:

Mike_B
28th May 2005, 11:23
Your allowed to have opinions, but it's the way you express them that's important.

Aris666
28th May 2005, 12:10
Your allowed to have opinions, but it's the way you express them that's important.
So im not allowed to say that STDflinstone and his buddy Felixx SUCKS :confused:? but its true. im just expressing my opinion about them.

Mike_B
28th May 2005, 12:35
Again it's the way you say it not what you say. No need for clans bashing each other.