PDA

View Full Version : Black and White

Black Op J.
25th May 2005, 02:25
You dont have to be black to play this game. Thats right all you 14 year olds who live with their hardworking parents, you dont even have to act black! So shutup with all the "street code" and speak normally(assuming you have an education past the 3rd grade). Im white and I will buy this game, for the fact that I will be killing many 10 year olds with names like CrakaKillaGhost.

Killa_Cam'ron
25th May 2005, 02:29
why do you lil white kids gotta make such a big deal ova blacks? to you seeing a black person play a video game is like seeing a ufo jus shutup damn

(pbm)D-money
25th May 2005, 14:25
yea im black.and no im not targetin anyone. and i do see alot of text of people trying to act to hard and to down. but there are people thats white and talk slang. sumtimes talkin slang and a lil ghetto make the game fun. as long as no1 gets racist. just dont take it out of hand.. but ill be a gangsta to kill summ pigs. ill also b a cop to shoot those lil thugs on the corner tryin to be hard

blackcourage
25th May 2005, 15:47
:) :) :) :) :) :)

only way to fill in th blank,

I, cant understand when someone who has the voice of Peter pan says, "Ill shank yo ass *****."

i do understand what you here^^^^^

Black Op J.
25th May 2005, 20:23
[QUOTE]And you are saying that since we are playing a "gangster--hood" game that
you are going to have a bunch of dumbass white trying to act "hood" which most of you people think means be black.[QUOTE]

Thats not what I meant but that is most likely what will happen. 80%+ of XBOX owners are caucasian. I was just ranting about how this video game will probably make younger kids (14-) think they are thugs, not only in the game but in real life, kind of like the Halo 2 fanatics wanting to plasma grenade everyone they don't like. All I was saying is be yourself, dont be the character you play. Sarcasm is fine, even "hood" slang as you called it now and then from these kids is OK. Just don't act like something your not all the time in this game, it gets old and common folk like I, cant understand when someone who has the voice of Peter pan says, "Ill shank yo ass *****."

Cam'ron, this isnt a racist post. It has nothing to do with race. Its about the little kids who try to portray their character in every way. Yes I'm sure you've met this type on LIVE, or PS2 online. I'm talking about the kids you wouldn't mind taking 25 to life in jail for...Really.

Look foward to busting down your criminal doors soon!

theeGhettOsnyper
25th May 2005, 20:54
good job teaching those "wanksters" a lesson, in words
i got to tell ya, im an azn and it all good dawgs

viZZiOn
26th May 2005, 17:46
yo i heard something about how theres gon be a gangsta vs. gangsta mode. if thats true i'm gon be a happy lil white kid, i simply refuse to ever play as the po-lice

~*viZZiOn*~

Wonderbread_Mcnassty
27th May 2005, 14:26
"Can't we all just get along?!?" - Rodney King. I think it's hilarious that this thread even exists. Fools, the concept of sticking it to the man trancends all race and color. I am the biggest honkey and I just wish we could throw our petty skin color differrences down and slaughter the piggs together.

viZZiOn
28th May 2005, 17:23
"Can't we all just get along?!?" - Rodney King. I think it's hilarious that this thread even exists. Fools, the concept of sticking it to the man trancends all race and color. I am the biggest honkey and I just wish we could throw our petty skin color differrences down and slaughter the piggs together.

EXACTLY! its nice to see some people out there know whats its all about

Klaydoggy
29th May 2005, 19:23
"So yeah, I think I'll play as a cop and learn them a lesson"

And I'll be right there with you. I don't want to play as a gangsta mainly because it should be fun killing all the little kids thinking they're all bad with their tattoos, and tank tops.

word.