PDA

View Full Version : I need help, cannot install game!!!!

glory-hound
24th May 2005, 19:37
:mad: When I try to install at the start up install imperial glory I get " You need to stop OpenMG Apliication to install OpenMG limited patch. Do you want to install limited OPenMg patch now?". Of coarse I know nothing about what the hell its talking about and hit yes otherwise no gets me nowhere. Then I get "teh setup file() does not have the following file
s in the HotFixFile 0 section:
C:\Program files\Common Files\sony shared\OpenMG\ HotFixes\HotFix3.4-03-12-16-01\HotFix setup\openmg\pfcom.dll\
the system cannot find the patch specified
installation will be finished" I hit oK then "installation was stopped". Thats it!I got a Sony VAIO pentium 4 windows XP blah blah. Any ideas easy way to fix patch game or just install the game?
Thanks for your time.

jaywalker2309
24th May 2005, 22:17
:mad: When I try to install at the start up install imperial glory I get " You need to stop OpenMG Apliication to install OpenMG limited patch. Do you want to install limited OPenMg patch now?". Of coarse I know nothing about what the hell its talking about and hit yes otherwise no gets me nowhere. Then I get "teh setup file() does not have the following file
s in the HotFixFile 0 section:
C:\Program files\Common Files\sony shared\OpenMG\ HotFixes\HotFix3.4-03-12-16-01\HotFix setup\openmg\pfcom.dll\
the system cannot find the patch specified
installation will be finished" I hit oK then "installation was stopped". Thats it!I got a Sony VAIO pentium 4 windows XP blah blah. Any ideas easy way to fix patch game or just install the game?
Thanks for your time.

Erm, OpenMG application is nothing to do with Imperial Glory, its a Sony application.

Run the autorun.exe program on the cd/dvd you bought.

GenMoore
24th May 2005, 22:22
You do realise you need a DVD player rom for this game.

I had to get one, not haveing this.

Have three now,(greedy i am)hehe :)