PDA

View Full Version : The new Lara

midroth
21st May 2005, 12:21
@Toby: I 've seen now the 13 minutes Gamestar movie several times.
"She" with her new styled hair, the new "rucksack" a.s.o. She is looking very, very good! You have restyled her believable. :)

Congratulations Toby!

@CD: If the game is so "fluid", like it seems to be - you have it. Seems to become a good job. ;)

---

Thread/Opinion closed.

GeorgeMaciver
21st May 2005, 12:57
Absolutely. The Devs at CD have done a superb job. Lara is fabulous and the settings are fabulous. Not interested in listening to moans about how her toe nails are the wrong colour.

:rolleyes:

jayel
21st May 2005, 14:08
Absolutely. The Devs at CD have done a superb job. Lara is fabulous and the settings are fabulous. Not interested in listening to moans about how her toe nails are the wrong colour.

:rolleyes:

*grins* Aye, while I do not care if Lara changes her braid to a ponytail occasionally - it is the game experience - the Tomb raiding experience and exploration, twin pistols and great leaps that make the TR series so much fun for me.

All signs point to an absolutely amazing new 'legend' ;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
22nd May 2005, 11:10
The new Lara: You have restyled her believable. :)

She IS looking very very good. She looks like she moves good too, so I hope the controls are also "good" :) (Not too many "automatic" responses, like snapping to a rope while still very far away, or snapping to a ledge when I would have in the early games messed up the jump... ;) )

bene1
22nd May 2005, 17:09
CS&PT
Do you think you and Goren will,again, be one of the lucky few to get your hands on the game before it gets to the stores?
If memory serves, you played some of AOD before it was released.

Our Lara indeed looks good but maybe her hair could be a bit darker?
NAH.....that's just nitpicking :)

CatSuit&Ponytail
1st Jun 2005, 09:59
Yes, bene1, we did. I remember how excited we were about AOD at the time! It was a game so filled with potential it was breathtaking. :) Lara looked great, the textures of her world were so real. I had not used a gamepad for years, so I was completely sucky, but it was fun, and whetted the appetite for the game quite nicely. :)

ELEN
1st Jun 2005, 12:19
Yes, bene1, we did.

*sob* lucky....

andyj_07
2nd Jun 2005, 00:41
I don't really like the short ponytail though, it just doesn't look like Lara to me, she needs her long braid.