PDA

View Full Version : Can't find the game anywhere.

Incubus311
20th May 2005, 22:43
Hi, I live in Southern California and I wanted to know where people got their games because I can't find the game in anystore around me. Anyone know where to get the game in Southern California?? Thanks

Stereophobia
20th May 2005, 22:49
Hve you tried any online sources like amazon, or ebay?
I would suggest others but Im English so Im not sure which sites are best for the states

Incubus311
20th May 2005, 22:52
I know I can order it from online, but I wanted to buy it from a store not online. Thanks anyways :D So, anyone in southern Cali know a store to where to buy this game?

Coax74
21st May 2005, 01:48
Hey Incubus, I live in Southern California too and can't find it anywhere. I actually did some prepay to reserve a copy for when it supposedly came out on the 17th. I've checked back at EB, Best Buy, everywhere around here and no one has a g#!$&*n copy!! :mad:

Thecrisis5
21st May 2005, 03:12
I had to travel 30 miles out of chicago to get a copy i reserved at gamestop. Go to http://www.gamestop.com and look up imperial glory. from here put in you zip code in the store availibilty screen and it will acuratly show you if there are any within a chosen distance. :)

jeffdan9
21st May 2005, 13:21
I looked it up, I live in boston and the nearest one was in Worcester :eek: ! They only had one, that said and they said it wasn't accurate at all times. I'll wait a little while until I could get one closer to Boston.