PDA

View Full Version : New gang..

C-Dub
20th May 2005, 13:44
Sup yall
join tha I-9'z we got no colorz tha only thing dat tellz us apart of other gangs iz da white-t you hafta wear you can wear anythin over it(Hoodie body armor b-ball jersey or a black tee) we gunna try to take over tha apartments turf in XBOX Live

blackcourage
21st May 2005, 13:57
yo talk about taking over turf. what do you mean bout that

gansta4life
22nd May 2005, 04:02
I-9's from Malibu's Most Wanted

pretty weak dude...

venome!
22nd May 2005, 21:08
UA in dis muther &%$&%$ dog yall not takin NO! terf HAHAHA KIlla V baby

theeGhettOsnyper
22nd May 2005, 23:42
i will rather join the U.A negha boy!

blackcourage
22nd May 2005, 23:57
well im gald you would rather join us. that this weak ass *****

Wonderbread_Mcnassty
24th May 2005, 18:35
The eigth street honkies will OWN the 'burbz FO' LYFE!!!!!!

lilbreakdown
6th Jun 2005, 18:57
hhahahahahahahahah man u aint even a angsta homie when u live in compton like i do and go thru stuff like i do then u can call u a gangsta but i-9 is a crew frome a dumb@$$ show homie get a better name so when i get u u will be in a real gang and not in a fonie hahahahahahhahahahahahahahah

i-9z :D

ShyTown
7th Jun 2005, 03:01
lol @ u internet thugs

Wonderbread_Mcnassty
7th Jun 2005, 13:55
I am the most pastywhitecrackathuggO.G.honkeysouljapeckerwood up in the heazy fo' sheazy off the hinges my nakka. Ya'll would not last a second up in the country club or the sub-urrbz. Stay wangtsa peace love and grease. god I need sleep.

viZZiOn
7th Jun 2005, 17:53
I am the most pastywhitecrackathuggO.G.honkeysouljapeckerwood up in the heazy fo' sheazy off the hinges my nakka. Ya'll would not last a second up in the country club or the sub-urrbz. Stay wangtsa peace love and grease. god I need sleep.

hahahahahaha, i dunno if that was really funny or if i'm just blunted enough to laugh at that ****

lilbreakdown
7th Jun 2005, 18:04
hahahahaha that some funny isht man my ass is in compton in the hood i am a gangsta im in the hood the slums fo sho :cool:

yall some funny catz whit plastic gatz

gangstaphil
9th Jun 2005, 01:09
im makin my own joint called Killa Klan

xplicit
9th Jun 2005, 02:05
aint nobody on here tru thugs....NOT EVEN ME!!! so just quit with the part time thug ****.... none of yaw actually killed any one...nobody ever shot any one...and if yall got around a REAL og, you prolly wouldnt know how to act....

so just stop

viZZiOn
9th Jun 2005, 05:32
aint nobody on here tru thugs....NOT EVEN ME!!! so just quit with the part time thug ****.... none of yaw actually killed any one...nobody ever shot any one...and if yall got around a REAL og, you prolly wouldnt know how to act....

so just stop

yeah common now, i aint no god damned gangsta, im just a pothead

oh yeah, i actually do know some "real ogs" as you perfectly put it and most of these kids would get murked tryin to talk all that dumb ****