PDA

View Full Version : No Game!

frog7
20th May 2005, 07:49
Oh well i should have gone down to GAME to get it...At least i would have had it for the weekend...i made a mistake and ordered it from PLAY.Com...i wont bother again to order from them....never mind a lesson is what iv learnt :(

Wiltshire Tony
20th May 2005, 09:10
you must have money to p*ss away if you would rather pay £26.99 at Lame rather than £17.99 at Play.
Also Play have ALWAYS delivered my pre-orders on the day of game release.

Shearer9
20th May 2005, 10:18
how do you know it wont arrive today? I'm expecting it in the post between 12 and 2, and its just a game, not the end of the world. find something else to do.

fat_man
20th May 2005, 10:32
it is not so much about the game......but rather he paid more for it and still has not recived his game when most ppl who pre-ordered or not already have it.

Shearer9
20th May 2005, 11:28
nah he paid less for it (£17.99 from play.com, like me) and is probably getting it on monday, like me, whats the problem?

The Danes Tordenskjold
20th May 2005, 11:30
I had the game May 17 - its in the stores here in Denmark --

;o)

BabyShambles
20th May 2005, 11:35
Oh well i should have gone down to GAME to get it...At least i would have had it for the weekend...i made a mistake and ordered it from PLAY.Com...i wont bother again to order from them....never mind a lesson is what iv learnt :(

Well i preordered from Play.com and i got mine today . So maybe you preordered too late ? Those who preorder first get priority .

ReCoiL
20th May 2005, 12:08
Pre-ordered mine about 2 weeks ago and this is the first freakin time it aint arrived on the release day. I'm seriously disappointed considering this was a game i REALLY wanted on time. Hopefully it will come tommorow otehrwise i gotta wait till monday. Only reason i'm seriously annoyed is cause i gotta work this weekend so i wont really get to play it... thats why i wanted it today!

The Danes Tordenskjold
20th May 2005, 15:18
You have something to look forward to - The battels are awsome.

All we need now is people to get the game and playing on-line, this is where it get really interesting. Brains against brains ;o)

ReCoiL
20th May 2005, 16:02
You have something to look forward to - The battels are awsome.

All we need now is people to get the game and playing on-line, this is where it get really interesting. Brains against brains ;o)

Damn looks like i've fallen at the first hurdle then.... :eek:

CrossWire
20th May 2005, 17:48
I dont think you can beat going down the store and buying it stright of the shelf, then reading the manual on the way home, it's part of the fun.

ReCoiL
20th May 2005, 17:50
Yea but i'd rather save £15 to £20, then having to drive to the shop, costing petrol and then having to buy the game for a higher price and then having to drive back again to be honest..

[J.E.v.O]
20th May 2005, 18:42
is the version of play.com british...and if is the Uk version on DVD?

CrossWire
20th May 2005, 20:26
Dont it make you sick, whith all these people talking about the game when we havent got it yet? :(

BabyShambles
20th May 2005, 20:31
']is the version of play.com british...and if is the Uk version on DVD?

Yes it's British as far as i can tell , and it's the DVD version .