PDA

View Full Version : E3 TRL Full Unveiling

Notts Raider
20th May 2005, 01:21
It should be very nearly ready to watch the stream from gamespot of our beloved Lara's 7th outing

HERE (http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3live.html)

Scroll down to the bottom of the middle column and watch the Unveiling

MissLara2U
20th May 2005, 01:26
Thanks Notts. I'll upload a copy to our server.

M.

Notts Raider
20th May 2005, 01:53
It starts at 30mins

MissLara2U
20th May 2005, 01:57
OK. Thanks.

Notts Raider
20th May 2005, 02:27
So it will take 3 - 4 times longer than AOD to complete, and that's if you know exactly what you are doing, but it will take much longer if you go hunting for the goodies. I'm absolutely gobsmacked at the in game graphics, they're much better than the FMV's of previous games. If you leave her still for a while, she stretches, straightens her utility belt and plays with her gloves. Some of the puzzels look like they would take days to work out if you're not sure what to look for, 3 levels of difficulty and what a great swan dive. Yup I'm impressed :D

LaraAngelOfDarkness
20th May 2005, 02:30
I really like that video more that the other one they have on the site(It seemed glitchy and Lara was sometimes missing a ledge completely). The new "Cradle of Life" hair is starting to grow on me more(Though I still want the traditional braid). The levels look gorgeous and the animations are really done well too. I'm glad they now have difficulty levels, though I am kinda sad about the gameplay length(10-12 hours? Thats it! I surely hope that was an understatement). With all the places he says we will visit, that doesn't seem right. Himilayas, Russia, Bolivia, West Africa, Malaysia, and Japan are the places they said we would go and only in ten hours? Anyways, he did interest me when he said Lara would now have a female rival and the return of old characters(Winston perhaps? Maybe this means we will see the mansion again). He also said Lara's witty dialogue will be back(thank god!), though some might be turned off that she know has a tech team to keep in contact with(Bryce and Hillary perhaps, lol). This game is looking great and I can't wait for it. Hope the game isn't buggy when it comes out at the end of the year.

MissLara2U
20th May 2005, 04:43
Here you go:

http://www.tombraiderchronicles.com/tr7/footage.html

All 13 minutes of glorious beauty. :)

M.

www.tombraiderchronicles.com
www.tombraiderforums.com

CatSuit&Ponytail
20th May 2005, 10:52
Downloading. :) (On my Husband's computer. :rolleyes: :D )

Thanks again!

Sophia Leigh
20th May 2005, 11:00
:( I think I will wait until next week once I have activated our new broad band (I'm currently using dial up connection)

CatSuit&Ponytail
20th May 2005, 11:05
: (I'm currently using dial up connection)
I'll refrain from saying Yuck again, I really will! :D :D