PDA

View Full Version : Pleas Help!!!!!!!!

Thecrisis5
19th May 2005, 22:20
When i try to launch the game it says it cannont be verified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should i do, ive never seen somthing like this! :mad:

(type name here)
19th May 2005, 22:20
Did you download the newest driver?

Thecrisis5
19th May 2005, 22:21
What? i dont know what that is.

jaywalker2309
19th May 2005, 22:21
When i try to launch the game it says it cannont be verified!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What should i do, ive never seen somthing like this! :mad:

Have you got disc 1 in the drive?

Thecrisis5
19th May 2005, 22:22
yes yes i have disc one in! It says it cant find the orginal source of the disc and cant be verified.

jaywalker2309
19th May 2005, 22:23
yes yes i have disc one in! It says it cant find the orginal disc and cant be verified.

What make/model is your cdrom drive? do you have more then one? if so try it in a different drive.

Thecrisis5
19th May 2005, 22:25
im putting the cd in the burner drive (E) but that usally doesnt make a difference, ill try it htough.

jaywalker2309
19th May 2005, 22:28
im putting the cd in the burner drive (E) but that usally doesnt make a difference, ill try it htough.

If you have no luck with both drives, follow the thread i've just posted about if you having problems starting the game

Thecrisis5
20th May 2005, 00:06
Thanks you so much, it works now. It wasnt working in the drive i had it in.

BANANAMAN
20th May 2005, 16:13
I think the problem is that the CD has to be inserted in a DVD CD-ROM drive not just a normal CD-ROM drive, yes? Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

jaywalker2309
20th May 2005, 16:20
I think the problem is that the CD has to be inserted in a DVD CD-ROM drive not just a normal CD-ROM drive, yes? Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Doesnt matter what drive it is. If its the dvd version then obviously needs to be a DVD drive. Other then that it will work on any drive.

There are many drives out there tho that are, faulty, old, laser misaligned which doesnt return data in an orderly fashion which the protection system sees as a `possible problem`etc etc - however sending in the log file enables us to create a fix which lets `that` drive work.