PDA

View Full Version : First E3 Trailer

Shehi
19th May 2005, 13:03
Check TRComm.Net for the new, third Tomb Raider: Legend trailer... Just released thru Gamespot.

Download here:
http://www.tombraidercommunity.com/downloads_videos.php?ctg=7_EXCLUSIVE

Shehi

imported_Mark_
19th May 2005, 14:20
Looks fantastic! Thanks!! :D

Jsc
19th May 2005, 20:05
Thanks Shehi

LaraAngelOfDarkness
19th May 2005, 20:36
I love E3, so much Tomb Raidery goodness!

midroth
19th May 2005, 20:47
Indeed, it looks very good (exeptional the XBox logo at the end of...<sorry>). I'm really curious about a Tomb Raider for the PS3. What is really possible?
How ever, TR7 seems to become a "better Tomb Raider". Seems to become...

Oh, I hope so.

imported_Mark_
19th May 2005, 21:11
Do you guys imagine a Tomb Raider on PlayStation 3? :eek:

DKSM
19th May 2005, 21:21
I would doubt it, meaning for Tomb Raider: Legend. If they're making a version for the 360, it makes more sense as the 360 will be out in time for the holidays and TR is due for a winter release. the PS3 isn't due out until Spring 2006, so I don't think it would be a wise decision. Could be wrong though.

imported_Mark_
19th May 2005, 21:25
I would doubt it, meaning for Tomb Raider: Legend. If they're making a version for the 360, it makes more sense as the 360 will be out in time for the holidays and TR is due for a winter release. the PS3 isn't due out until Spring 2006, so I don't think it would be a wise decision. Could be wrong though.
No, I think you misundertood me. I'm talking about a new game (not TR7) with a totally new engine especially created for the PlayStation 3.

What I don't understand, although, is why are Crystal Dynamics releasing TR7 for X-Box and X-Box 360. Aren't both consoles compatible? I mean, can't you just play a X-Box game in X-Box 360? :confused:

midroth
19th May 2005, 22:15
So far I know:
The XBox 360 is not full compatible to the old XBox. Just the best sold games will be - MS said. Donno which one this could be.
The XBox Version of TR7 -so far I know- will release simultaneously to the PC/PS2 Versions. Maybe around X-Mas?
A X360 TR-version is possible. But the date...?
The PS3 is full compatible to the PSX/PS2.
A Tomb Raider PS3 version, a real PS3 version, is a dream! Not such a "half version". "Scaled down" to hide any differences to other versions. Unfortunately is no info about a TR PS3 version to get at the moment.
But a PS3 version is highly recommend!

Sophia Leigh
20th May 2005, 11:19
No, I think you misundertood me. I'm talking about a new game (not TR7) with a totally new engine especially created for the PlayStation 3.

What I don't understand, although, is why are Crystal Dynamics releasing TR7 for X-Box and X-Box 360. Aren't both consoles compatible? I mean, can't you just play a X-Box game in X-Box 360? :confused:

I am sure that they will make a Tomb Raider game for PS3 in keeping with the times. I can't comment on Xbox but you can play a PS1 game on a PS2 if you use a PS1 memory card but you can't play a PS2 game on a PS1 as the PS2 technology is too advanced for the PS1.