PDA

View Full Version : MORALE - HAVE OR HAVE NOT IN the GAME

Hannibal-Sun
19th May 2005, 04:21
I am really pushing here, but I actually slipped twice lately.

First, I promised the developers I would not bother to get this game if they did not assure us that morale was in the game.

Second, I went yesterday to purchase the game to be told it would not arrive until Wednesday.

Third, I went today to get it and was told by Gamestop that they did not get copies because no one pre-ordered it.

So that is two times I went back on my word because of my desire to find a game that will be fun and REAL like I want.

I really want people to let me know if the game has morale and how the multiplayer is. As I have stated in posts before this one, there must be a morale system that works well and ease at setting-up and playing multiplayer games.

Want to know how to start thinking about a good way to NOT do a MP setu-up -- > check-out the RTW lobby(s)....terrible.

Best way to do morale or use as a base to modify - any of the Total War series games.

If one does not exist, I hope we all can get together here and ask for morale and fatigue to be able to be toggled because that will make me not only purchase this game but also come to play this game addictively and daily.

Right now, I am not sure how this game will affect the lobbies of the MTW/VI or RTW's but I am kind of anxious about the game and learning new tactical play from the Napoleanic/Gunner ship fight era.

When these cats get it together, we will finally have a fine World War game with sick dogfights, ship and submarine battles to even current event tactics like Gulf War/Iraq War junk. I can wait but it must have good control, good MP playability, and morale.

Thanks and hope to get feedback soon.

Star Wars is where the money is going soon, but hey, not many games are coming out new for less than 40 bucks.

Take care all.

DB

Silent_Scope
20th May 2005, 16:14
as far as i have noticed, yes. there are vbars indicating enemies morale and youyrs and when one units morale drops to low. tthey break, however a good commander shouldnt need that.

spoom
20th May 2005, 18:29
I see NO sign of morale, if it is in there the battles go to
fast for me to see any signs of Morale effects.
Plus all of my troops fought untill dead, no-one broke
and ran. Im talking 100% casualties and that to me
shows no morale effects. But im so bent that the battles
are at about 10x real life speed I.E. a line of infantry covering 100yds
in 5-10 seconds and never losing formation that I may be missing signs
of Morale effect.(but I doubt it)

Silent_Scope
20th May 2005, 18:31
na, most my men rin when they get batterd by artillary.