PDA

View Full Version : Dammit

Thecrisis5
18th May 2005, 22:48
I was so stoked for getting the game today on the 18th but no store in the state of illinois had a single copy of imperial glory. I doubt they were all sold. Why did they annoice the realse yesterday? :confused:

(type name here)
18th May 2005, 22:49
I think it's just shipped today and arrive tommorow

Commisar Adam
18th May 2005, 22:53
I was so stoked for getting the game today on the 18th but no store in the state of illinois had a single copy of imperial glory. I doubt they were all sold. Why did they annoice the realse yesterday? :confused:I recall you stating elsewhere that you already had the game.
:confused:

(type name here)
18th May 2005, 22:54
He said it was his "brother"

the_duffin
18th May 2005, 23:16
This is the thing i find confusing about release dates in America, hailing from Britain we get new games every Friday and so any release date is always a Friday, (we get IG this Friday funnily enough.)
Though i think the reason why america has distrbution dates rather than dates when it reaches the shop is due to the size of the country. If they say a date when they start to distrubute then they can let people know the game should be heading to your local shop but the time when it arrives will be due to distance from distrubution center/ease to get to location. In the UK on the overhand, as we are a small country we can always distrubute and get the games around the country with ease (in most cases.)

Hope i make some sense, can't wait to play IG but will have to wait till Tuesday to play the game as i have important exams and IG will only disturbe me as the exams are Monday and Tuesday.