PDA

View Full Version : Will it ship?

Muad'Dib
18th May 2005, 20:46
Just wondering because it seems some websites claim to have IG but others say it hasn't even been released. Particularly I mean Gamestop and Ebgames and their respective websites. Gamestop says it will ship within 24 hours like all their other in stock products but EBgames still asks you to pre-order. I've gone to every game store in my area and the earliest they say I can find it anywhere is Friday (5/20/05). Naturally these were painful words to hear as I was hoping to find it today. So my question is: if I were to place an order from Gamestop, would it ship? Or are they over hopeful and they really don't have it yet?

EDIT: I mean the stores won't have it until 5/20, but the websites may.

Sharpe
18th May 2005, 20:50
Play.com says it has it, and will ship within 24 hours, and they dispatched mine this afternoon. So yes, they are telling the truth.

BabyShambles
18th May 2005, 21:31
Play.com says it has it, and will ship within 24 hours, and they dispatched mine this afternoon. So yes, they are telling the truth.

Are you sure ? It has the countdown thing up , and it says 2 days till release . Do you mean they are shipping out the pre orders ?

Edit : Oh i just seen it does say it's in stock , but they still have the 2 days countdown thing up for some reason :confused:

jaywalker2309
19th May 2005, 08:19
Are you sure ? It has the countdown thing up , and it says 2 days till release . Do you mean they are shipping out the pre orders ?

Edit : Oh i just seen it does say it's in stock , but they still have the 2 days countdown thing up for some reason :confused:

US released to shops on Tuesday 17th.
UK (EU) released to shops for Friday 20th. So 2 days to go officially, but obviously pre orders etc will have had them posted to try and get them to u on time