PDA

View Full Version : Reloading while opening doors

Faceheadbreath
18th May 2005, 20:07
I don't know who else this got killed in previous Hitman installations, but you can't open a door while reloading (i.e. just use force). I mean 47 can kill a biker twice his size but he can't reload while doing anything else? C'mon 47, its called multi-tasking! :(

Salem4
20th May 2005, 21:02
The real problem with doors is that they close automatically. Unrealistic.

the one true thief
20th May 2005, 21:40
in the BM you, 47 now uses his hands to open/close doors and ther isnt any "guards are looking for a suspicion bald person" either,

Faceheadbreath
22nd May 2005, 02:05
cool i hadn't heard that. that seems pretty realistic, and yeah i agree the doors closing thing is pretty unrealistic. itd be cool if they didnt and you forgot to close a door and the guards were all "Musica?".

Faceheadbreath
23rd May 2005, 23:50
hey i actually found a door that doesnt close automatically! traditions of the trade level where the body in the bloody bath tub is!

styphon
14th Jun 2005, 20:02
yeah I always hated that about the doors too. It has to be there for a reason.. probably a design limitation from being made for consoles... /shrug.
I almost never use guns anyway so reloading is not too much of an issue for me though. I only fired 2 shots in contracts. :D

Captain.Crunch
15th Jun 2005, 01:06
hey i actually found a door that doesnt close automatically! traditions of the trade level where the body in the bloody bath tub is!

LOL :D loved that level

BazTed
23rd Jun 2005, 20:32
'Traditions of the Trade' was the greatest mission. I loved :D walking round with a shotgun in a box of roses and whipping it out like Arnie in Terminator 2 :cool: and just blowing people in the back as the run away and watch them 'learn to fly' :eek: should we say, down the stairs.