PDA

View Full Version : Most Played Mode

Killa_Cam'ron
18th May 2005, 03:37
wut online mode do you think will played the most? i think tag since (as far as we know) its the only gangsta vs gangsta mode since we all kno majority of the people that is buying this game will pick gangstas most of the time

StevetheGhetthowhiteguy
30th May 2005, 09:52
i think the one where the gangster robs someplace and the cops chase him down

mbones50
8th Jun 2005, 02:31
i think when u be in the crib yo in the police have to go in get the stuff its going to be a war

xplicit
9th Jun 2005, 02:00
last clan standin...

all out war, and the gang with the most ppl left standin by a certain ammount of time, should get some kind of reward...

that would be hott

BEER
9th Jun 2005, 03:36
you know, i think xplicit might actually be on to something here! instead of 1 crew on one crew as usual, include the option for multiple crews in one massive game. can you imagine the chaos of a 4 crew respawn?? that would be some major chaos! lol

Clumsyorchid
9th Jun 2005, 03:38
I've always admired the games that throw a third team into the mix. Aliens vs Predator had a good working example of this in the last game. Problem is mainly balancing and level design, but it can be done with the right property. I've noticed some nice HL2 mods stepping up with similar designs, so who knows- in time we may have this as a regular game mode :)

mbones50
12th Jun 2005, 03:57
the most played mode go be get the stash

ShyTown
13th Jun 2005, 00:53
you know, i think xplicit might actually be on to something here! instead of 1 crew on one crew as usual, include the option for multiple crews in one massive game. can you imagine the chaos of a 4 crew respawn?? that would be some major chaos! lol

That reminds me of halo when we be playing 4v4v4v4...its ****ing crazy and fun. Man, I hope they do that.

mbones50
13th Jun 2005, 01:22
it go be whee u have to rob the bank mode or drug house

viZZiOn
13th Jun 2005, 06:17
That reminds me of halo when we be playing 4v4v4v4...its ****ing crazy and fun. Man, I hope they do that.

its a bit late in the development for that, but it would be some crazy ish to keep in mind for a sequel

xplicit
13th Jun 2005, 07:17
i just wish i'd founf this site earlier :(