PDA

View Full Version : I have played the game.

Thecrisis5
17th May 2005, 22:44
I recieved my game today via a preorder. I forgot the site, sorry guys! :( I must say, its absolutly amazing, im not going to tell you to much, but i must say you wont be desipointed.!! The campaign map is amazing, mastering RTW's. Enough said, dont want to ruin it.

Desktop Napoleon
17th May 2005, 23:16
I recieved my game today via a preorder. I forgot the site, sorry guys! :( I must say, its absolutly amazing, im not going to tell you to much, but i must say you wont be desipointed.!! The campaign map is amazing, mastering RTW's. Enough said, dont want to ruin it.

Where did you get the game at? How did you get a preorder so dang fast when just this morning you were talking about preordering it from BestBuy? Does their online store have one day turn around?

jrdrums
17th May 2005, 23:25
How'd you get it :eek: ?! That just ain't fair. I'm not going to be able to sleep now! :mad: :confused:

BabyShambles
17th May 2005, 23:28
How'd you get it :eek: ?! That just ain't fair. I'm not going to be able to sleep now! :mad: :confused:

He's just lying . How can you forget what the site name is ? You get a dam receipt and any company that delivers that quick would be well known . And look how vague his description of the game is , i don't believe him/her unless proof is given . Like a screenshot .

Oh and this quote pretty much shows him/her whatever is lying :

Where did you get the game at? How did you get a preorder so dang fast when just this morning you were talking about preordering it from BestBuy? Does their online store have one day turn around?

Thecrisis5
18th May 2005, 00:31
Sorry, apparently my friend knows my password(i have the same password for every thing). I didnt write that, might sound strange, but its true I gotta go change all my passwords :mad: and maybe get some new friends ;)

jrdrums
18th May 2005, 00:58
So you don't have it?! Agggg!!! Haw dare you. *sigh* Oh well.....
I suppose I was caught up in wanting some info I believed him to quickly.

Thecrisis5
18th May 2005, 01:23
:( My (or my friends) bad sorry for the mis information.

krazed
18th May 2005, 01:28
ill be getting it friday:)

Thecrisis5
18th May 2005, 01:49
Im going to eb games TOMMORROW. to get it. If they dont have it, ill get it friday at bestbuy.

krazed
18th May 2005, 04:45
as far as i know eb wont have them on the sehelves till friday