PDA

View Full Version : Clan Silent Assassins

BigNellieStyle
17th May 2005, 02:30
Clan looking for skilled members once the multiplayer aspect of Imperial Glory proves itself to me. They play RTW most of the time.

I am branching off to create an Imperial glory aspect of the clan.

Forum for IG will be made shortly after the game is released, and like I said, proves itself to me. Use what we have now, www.team-sa.org

regards, -Silent-Nellie

mob
17th May 2005, 16:21
i saw the clan name and i was ready to atack you with my best insults for using a great clans name in a different game lol

good to see ye comming here is pirya?

french_crash
17th May 2005, 17:52
Clan looking for skilled members once the multiplayer aspect of Imperial Glory proves itself to me. They play RTW most of the time.

I am branching off to create an Imperial glory aspect of the clan.

Forum for IG will be made shortly after the game is released, and like I said, proves itself to me. Use what we have now, www.team-sa.org

regards, -Silent-Nellie

Hi.
I play with Pendragon clan in RTW and we have a match CWC against S.A
And maybe The Pendragon will have a IG section... ;)

BigNellieStyle
18th May 2005, 00:03
sweet, ya hope to see you in the game m8.

I am the oldest member of SA as of now.... me, and a lot of the vets abandoned TW because RTW pisses us off. Yes pariya still plays RTW and yes we are in the current CWC, although I have lost interest in TW all together.

Thecrisis5
18th May 2005, 00:29
Never joined a clan. Are you guys good at RTW, im decent?

mob
18th May 2005, 13:11
they are one of the best maybe as good as grey wolves doubtful just under their standerd

jrdrums
18th May 2005, 20:05
Well since I can't see IA I have to say I don't like it. No one knows what its like. The best choice for a clan are the 95th rifles. http://www.95rifles.myfreebb.com/ And if you don't want to join you can atleast take a look at the site.

mob
18th May 2005, 22:04
our forum is always public just have to register wich has many reasons i dont want to have to confirm its you every time you post as a guest by checking your ip
95th rifles my m8 runs that
csg my m8 runs that
sa are a clan that only accept the best
jeffdan you dont know me at all think you do whats my real name?
you just flame everything look at you calling me a "flamer" when you come hear insulting me
jeffdan you havent seen my forum/dont know how to use it

=95th=Greenjacket
18th May 2005, 22:16
the imperial assasins is a great clan!

BigNellieStyle
18th May 2005, 23:42
join whatever clan you feel best fits you.

Mike_B
19th May 2005, 05:54
What he said.

And keep don't join that clan blablabla for somewhere else. If you guys want to fight out a war do it ingame, not hear.

Paolai
19th May 2005, 08:57
Nice to see TW players here :D

Tenjo_Kalle
19th May 2005, 12:42
Hi Paolai!

Are you getting the game? Are more wolves coming to the game? I saw magyar posting here long time ago but nothing more since then.

Kalle

Paolai
19th May 2005, 12:58
Hi Kalle :)

I will get the game tomorrow. Magy is now playing WoW with Koc, dunno if they will get IG yet. I hope some other wolves will get the game, but atm we are all playing with different games. I for example am playing BfME. I will report to all the wolves if IG deserves a try :) .

Tenjo_Kalle
19th May 2005, 16:55
Hi :)

Ah yes, the situation is the same in tenjo with wow being very popular, I just tried to get them intrested in the restarting of the cwb in rome but there is no interest.

If you could post your feelings about the game here after you tried it it would be most welcome, might save me a few bucks if its bad and gets the company another buyer if its good :D

Best regards

Kalle

Paolai
20th May 2005, 07:24
Very nice single player, but no lobby for the multiplayer :eek: . To join a game you have to know the IP or at least the name of the game :eek: , but you cannot know that from the game cause there is not a games list!

Tenjo_Kalle
20th May 2005, 11:39
Well, I went down town today and saw the game and couldnt resist it :p

But no lobby for multiplayer??? I prolly have to make use of the openpurchase and return it then :(

Developers you must be joking, is there not to be any lobby???????? :mad:

Kalle

Hannibal-Sun
22nd May 2005, 15:55
What's silly is that someone has to have up a game for you to know others are on.

So, right - no lobby and that sucks. I have a game up this second and maybe someone can see it if they came on but if I could not host for some reason, well whatever. This needs to be fixed immediately.

The kids over at LOTR Battle for Middle Earth do upgrades and changes as often as needed. They have it so you know a new addition or upgrade or patch is ready. I can appreciate that.

People here need to take heed. (period)

Well, I went down town today and saw the game and couldnt resist it :p

But no lobby for multiplayer??? I prolly have to make use of the openpurchase and return it then :(

Developers you must be joking, is there not to be any lobby???????? :mad:

Kalle

Tenjo_Kalle
22nd May 2005, 17:47
Returning the game tomorrow, very nice strategypart but the battle part isnt what it could be and with my comps problems of running the battle part at all conclusion must be to return it :(

Kalle

BigNellieStyle
24th May 2005, 23:28
until MP is fixed there can be no clans for this game IMO.

Paolai
25th May 2005, 07:44
sad but true :(