PDA

View Full Version : Map editor perchance?

dhama
16th May 2005, 20:43
Yeah, I know I sound like a parrot lol, but it's your own fault for tempting me with TRLE; now I can't get enough. ;)

MissLara2U
16th May 2005, 20:58
I'd lobby for that, but I doubt they'd release their new engine just yet... prolly a couple more episodes first.

CatSuit&Ponytail
17th May 2005, 15:35
I was wondering what was taking you so long. :p

dhama
17th May 2005, 17:26
Well lets see.... every other game i've bought over the last two years has a map editor with it....

CatSuit&Ponytail
18th May 2005, 11:12
I have no doubt that was a selling point for you. :p

Anyway how many of those did you use/ are you using?

ELEN
18th May 2005, 17:38
Although I doubt they would release one, I vote yes!!!

I guess it doesn't matter. TR is just something else :D

dhama
18th May 2005, 18:28
I have no doubt that was a selling point for you. :p

I have made, or attempted to make most of them, But I do like making Tomb Raider levels especially Catsuit, I guess it's because the TR community is more special than other game related communities I visit. :)

Most map editors are extremely long winded, and I don't have the time to make all of them, TR is something I could spend all my free time on; definately......... ;)

CatSuit&Ponytail
19th May 2005, 10:31
But I do like making Tomb Raider levels especially CatSuit, I guess it's because the TR community is more special than other game related communities I visit. :)

True, true. ;)

I have made, or attempted to make most of them

List! :p :D

dhama
19th May 2005, 10:49
Wolfenstein..... spent a few weeks on this but went back to the TRLE editor because it was quicker :D
Quake..... I entered a special contest to reproduce an art gallery(from original photos that they supplied) but got into difficulties because I wasn't happy with the textures. The winners entry looked more real than the original. So I gave up on that.
Doom3.... not tried this yet, but soon. ;)
Unreal 2... This was just a little complicated and I couldn't bother spending time much time on it.
Plus the original Doom... done around 30 small maps but they were very much beginner levels.

CatSuit&Ponytail
19th May 2005, 12:42
Morrrrrrrrrowwwwwind comes with a map editor...... :D