PDA

View Full Version : June June June

Killa_Cam'ron
16th May 2005, 04:47
eidos better put 25 to life out in june cuz after that comes july which is going to be ea's month and everyone will forget about 25 to life they need to put it out in june or else this game will be forgotten :(then u got the xbox 360 and whos gonna pick 25 to life over xbox 360

plus i cant wait anymore this game better live up to the hype its been getting
or else im not gonna buy another eidos game :mad:

Spittie
16th May 2005, 12:29
But I wouldn't like a half-baked game!
Eidos, just take your time.

marker227
16th May 2005, 20:37
The date looks like it's going to be 7/12/05

Killa_Cam'ron
17th May 2005, 03:35
But I wouldn't like a half-baked game!
Eidos, just take your time.

but remember the world doesnt revolve around you :P and plus they've had plenty of time the game looked finish when i saw the guy talking about it to gamespot back in spring or winter whats taking so damn long!!!!

Shugart BHD
17th May 2005, 04:56
eidos better put 25 to life out in june cuz after that comes july which is going to be ea's month and everyone will forget about 25 to life they need to put it out in june or else this game will be forgotten :(then u got the xbox 360 and whos gonna pick 25 to life over xbox 360

plus i cant wait anymore this game better live up to the hype its been getting
or else im not gonna buy another eidos game :mad:

As for who's going to pick between 25TL and Xbox 360, maybe the people that don't have an extra couple hundred dollars to throw around will choose 25TL, no wait that's a totally irrational idea, forget I said anything.

As for not buying another Eidos game, I'm sure that's a great thing to do: guilt trip and pressure the developers! What a brilliant idea! Let's just stress them out even more than their company being passed around the bargaining table and multiple setbacks already have! What a great way to encourage them to do what they have in mind! It's absolute genius; why hasn't anyone else thought of this before?

Developers have their jobs for a reason, they know how to make games better than the rest of us. Just let them have their time and things will come into place. Rushing things gets us nothing besides a shoddy product.

Killa_Cam'ron
17th May 2005, 12:25
i think the reason its taking so long is the a.i. in some of the movies i saw the ai is very stupid like a swat van pulls up two officers get out but one runs the wrong way and a cop was shootin some gangsta and he was jus standing there looking at him

EC_KING
18th May 2005, 02:55
i think this 25TL game concept, if done correct CAN compete against the socom series. but no matter what they need to make the 1st one addicting. Then in any that come after that would just pick up on players ideas that would improve the game. Right now with all the online games out there, i think theres a good base idea of what to go on. No i hope they don't rush it. But with not much info except this http://www.gamespot.com/ps2/action/25tolife/media.html (see-Developer Interview 1 & 2) i'm not sure where the 25TL Online game is.

Killa_Cam'ron
18th May 2005, 03:35
well i dont give a **** about june no more i jus wish we could get a date

JKrunK27
18th May 2005, 04:39
Im just dissapointed because at first i think it was March 9 now all the way to July 12 i was really looking forward to this game

Killa_Cam'ron
20th May 2005, 00:16
its july 12 really?

Shugart BHD
20th May 2005, 05:01
its july 12 really?

I thought it was at least August 1?

Killa_Cam'ron
20th May 2005, 12:07
gamecrazy told me june 12

StevetheGhetthowhiteguy
30th May 2005, 10:00
gamespot told me 7.12.05 last i checked,

BEER
30th May 2005, 16:01
are the game stores actually making this game? no! the game stores and even the game magazines are not involved in the development of the game therefore they don't know squat except what the actual developers tell them and since there has been no OFFICIAL, did you catch that? i'll write it again for the slow ones...no OFFICIAL release date yet that means that all these supposed release dates are just rumor, speculation, and absolute crap.

PC Snake_EYEZ
30th May 2005, 16:41
Lol. Awesome