PDA

View Full Version : The off-topic forum

(type name here)
14th May 2005, 20:04
While I am not a moderator, i am a user of this forum and as I am sure, many of you are annoyed of forums going far beyond the topic title. From this point on I urge you all to display this link that will bring you to an off-topic forum whenever your thinking, "what is this guy talking about, why is this person telling us this" http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=50380

saddletank
15th May 2005, 02:16
Didn't know you were our new moderator. Congrats on the promotion.

saddletank
15th May 2005, 02:18
By the way who decides when a thread goes off topic? The mods? Eidos? Oh, no, you do. Now I get it.

Smithy021
15th May 2005, 07:08
I got a Little problem maybe a Moderator can help me out, right now im on my friends account and i cant log in on mine because, it never sends me a letter of confirmation... so any help, my email is naim_marc@hotmail.com thati tried to log on

Mike_B
15th May 2005, 08:25
When a thread goes of topic I'll make the call, while I understand your concern just leave it to us. Me and sick have just been appointed to keep an extra eye on the forums here so give it a bit of time and it will go fine.

Smithy, if you can pm me your username your having troubles with I'll pass it on so it can be fixed.

~closed~