PDA

View Full Version : Q's about Online game settings

EC_KING
14th May 2005, 15:33
Sup All,
After reading most of what i could find on the web about 25TL, i don't really see much about the online game. These are a few of the things i'm looking to know about.
GAME ROOM SETTINGS
1- online room amount= 16 players
2- Passwrd rooms= ?
3- cop vrs gansta, but GANSTA vrs GANSTA, or COP vrs COP ?
4- Spectators able to watch the game? [like such in Socom2]

GAME STATS RECORDING
1- will there be a RANKING of some sort? in game online or GameSpy?
2- if ranking, what would be the stats tracked, such as KILLS/DEATHS/?/?. I know the Cops/Gangsta's both have different goals, but overall i would think "A PLAYER" would have there stats from what ever rooms they played in. so what would those index's be for the stats.

thats all i'm looking to find out right now, i know a few things are "UNDERCOVER" still, but i don't think these Q's are that big a deal. thanks for any answers.

Killa_Cam'ron
15th May 2005, 20:34
well

1. it is 8 on 8 you do the math
2. i dunno
3. so far i know there is gangsta vs gangsta but i dunno about cop vs cop
4. i dunno in some of the movies i watched there were spectator like camrea angles but i think it was jus for the movie

1. yes there is
2.do you mean this? DOWN

COPS GANGSTERS
Player|KIlls|Deaths|Points| Player|Kills|Deaths|Points|
killa | 6 |29 |6 | wigga|12 |31 |42 |
ECKing| 18 | 13 |34 | Whyty|21|18 |23 |

is that what your talking about?cuz if it is thats how the stats are... not exactly but somethin like that

blackcourage
16th May 2005, 02:57
"oh i also forgot about TAG mode. where u tag areas with your created graffti tags."

this is a qutoe form a person form another site and he said that there will be gangster Vs. gangster option

but cop Vs. cop woulnt make that much since, Would it??

Shugart BHD
16th May 2005, 04:46
"oh i also forgot about TAG mode. where u tag areas with your created graffti tags."

this is a qutoe form a person form another site and he said that there will be gangster Vs. gangster option

but cop Vs. cop woulnt make that much since, Would it??

Who cares about "since", it would be fun, and would only be logical to have if there is gangster v. gangster.

BEER
16th May 2005, 06:30
my question is: on the gang side is it gonna be strictly hip hop style gangsters, or will there be like some punk rock styles and things like that?

Killa_Cam'ron
16th May 2005, 12:14
my question is: on the gang side is it gonna be strictly hip hop style gangsters, or will there be like some punk rock styles and things like that?

so far its "hip hop" style gangstas and skinhead looking ones i havent seen punk rock

BEER
16th May 2005, 16:47
well i was really hoping for bikers but oh well.

EC_KING
18th May 2005, 02:24
ok, thanks for the info. cops vrs cops is strange but, there are a few "BAD APPLES" out there.. :) yea anyway i'm trying to get the stats thing figured out for the ladder site. GANGSTA' vrs GANGSTA' sounds great..... :D