PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Gamers Read

FREAKER550
12th May 2005, 19:18
Hey im a gamefreak. if anyone is planning on playing this untill they die or be in the top ten legit stuff like that let me know so we can make a clan full of the best people who will work to be the best AIM xCant StOp Me EMAIL j3f88@Yahoo.com or just say on here cuz i chek this more

Killa_Cam'ron
12th May 2005, 20:08
sorry man i have a life

xplicit
9th Jun 2005, 14:58
why dont you just join the clan i planned to have up?

Klaydoggy
9th Jun 2005, 15:05
I plan on starting a clan...

But it will be just a bunch of guys who want to have fun as cops...

I don't get much into the hardcore competitive thing.. people become ****s that way...

viZZiOn
9th Jun 2005, 19:03
yeah i'm gon be startin a clan, but its really just gon be about havin some fun man

common now its a video game....you dont need to be in the top ten, especially when it probably wont be legit anyway

mbones50
10th Jun 2005, 00:05
that bad part is im go have school the next day but i plan on playing till like 3 am

xplicit
10th Jun 2005, 12:40
i hate the fact that we have school the next day, but imm be playin it right along with you bro :D

::Puts fist in the air:: POWER TO THE GAMERS

lmao

VideoGameMaster
10th Jun 2005, 15:12
yeh...school sux :mad: ...i probably wont have alot of time on my hands to play it with my senior year and fall sports...but ill tell yah what...ill play that game as much as i can 7 ways from sunday..and winter is not long away when i get my break in between sports nd usually school since its not very busy....but ill MAKE time to play this game... :thumbsup: ....its gonna be my new addiction and ill play as much as i possibly can :D

ShyTown
10th Jun 2005, 19:31
best time to mk a clan is when the game comes out.

mbones50
10th Jun 2005, 20:08
i sy we all be in the same clan

viZZiOn
14th Jun 2005, 19:23
i sy we all be in the same clan

personally it dont matter how cool you are, thats what friends lists are for, what mattters to be in a clan with me is skill, SKIIIIIIILL motha fawkers.

thats why i havent bothered inviting anyone yet

my website is in progress though

ShyTown
15th Jun 2005, 01:35
personally it dont matter how cool you are, thats what friends lists are for, what mattters to be in a clan with me is skill, SKIIIIIIILL motha fawkers.

thats why i havent bothered inviting anyone yet

my website is in progress though

thats what i been saying...
I still dont know how anyone is...so why so recruit so early.

FREAKER550
20th Jun 2005, 14:55
i dont think anyone is going to get good unless they beta tested it or are going to play alot

viZZiOn
20th Jun 2005, 19:16
i dont think anyone is going to get good unless they beta tested it or are going to play alot

well playing a game alot ussually is what makes you...ummm how can i say it, good at it

but on the other hand, most third persons shooters play in a similar fashion, so if its someones first time playing a third person shooter they may have more trouble than say...well me

ShyTown
20th Jun 2005, 20:02
yes sir..its all about experience and how much you play

orignal og2
27th Jun 2005, 04:33
i am gonna be so good at this game by 1 week from stright paying there well
be no one that can beat me

mbones50
27th Jun 2005, 05:50
man everybody go have they bad days in this game now

VideoGameMaster
27th Jun 2005, 16:59

yeh except the ppl from the beta who have already played this game for more than a week(unsure when beta ends so)

JacenPsykes
27th Jun 2005, 21:02
Yes we all know that there are no DRIVABLE vehicles in the game. However, I feel as alot of you do that a future expansion or sequel would benefit greatly from the addition. Hell, even Socom is adding vehicles to it's next title. I think it was wise of Eidos to exclude that aspect of the game at this time. It allows them to focus and prefect the mainstream of the game which would be the in your face shoot outs and work out their server bugs. Plus, you don't want to put all of your eggs in one basic. If they had added all of this now, they would have almost nowhere to go with the game except new maps. I think if this game takes off like they're hoping then we'll definetly be getting our wish of future chaos.

JacenPsykes
27th Jun 2005, 21:03

Unless it's a spelling contest....sorry bro, had to make a jab at you...lol