PDA

View Full Version : Brainstorm Levels for a sequel(Spoiler)

intrepid_soul
12th May 2005, 18:59
So I thought it would be great if we all got together and thought of some great moments in the move that would make a good scene to play. Here's my ideas:

EP 4
The attack on the rebel ship(IE the bonus level from the last game)
Escape from Moisley(sp)-A bigger battle then what really happened would be good here.
Alderon Asteroid belt- a flying section where you dodge asteroids
The gange trying to get back to the falcon-complete with Han running into the room full of storm troopers
Obi-Wan Vader battle
Assault on the death star- By the way I heard the Death Star Lego kit is coming out in November!!!!!!

EP5
Hoth battle--Lego AT-AT's everywhere
Some Jedi Training level with Luke in Degobah
Another Asteriod dodge, and escape from monster at the end
Shoot out at Cloud City
Vader v Luke battle

EP6
Jabba palace battle
Endor speeder bike shootout
Vader Luke final battle
Assault on Death Star 2

Fill in some blanks!

Captain Jim
16th May 2005, 22:47
I was thinking that a rebel ship attack level from the Episode 4 would be really cool if done like this:

You'd play as Leia, with the option to switch to a rebel trooper. You and other rebel troopers (I'd really like it if there was an option in this sequel, if it happens, to allow allies to be killed and kill enemies) would defend a section of the rebel ship, then fall back after defeating x waves of troopers, and keep doing that for about 3 sections, with an ally or two getting wasted at each section, so at the end you're almost alone! But, around halfway through, there'd be a couple targets for you to shoot during the combat. after you shoot them, a door opens, if you run through it, you discover 2-3 rebels held hostage by a couple stormtroopers. Kill the troopers and free the rebels and you've got a little more help!

Another cool fight would be the bunker battle:

It would go like this:

Playable characters:

Wicket, Chief Chirpa, Ewok warrior (bow), Ewok warrior (spear), Han, Leia, C-3P0, R2-D2, Rebel commando, and, later on in the mission, you could switch to Chewbacca in his AT-ST :eek:

The enemies would be:

Stormtrooper, scout trooper, stormtrooper captain, imperial officer, and Imperial guard (With those black bucket looking hats.)

It'd be like Geonosis battle, kill a group of enemies while battle rages around you.

But, for the Rebel commandoes and the two varities of ewok warriors, you could play as one of each (Who'd follow you.) but the others would just be AI helpers, like the Jedi, Naboo soldiers (At the beginning of Ep. 1, Ch. 3), and the freed Wookiees (Ep. 3, Ch. 4) only you'd have the option of allowing these guys to destroy enemies!

intrepid_soul
16th May 2005, 23:38
Good thinking, that would be cool. Another thing I was thinking was a multiplayer area would be cool. Like an online arena where you and your friends could go either on the console (4 players) or online (16 players) and just beat waves and waves of people and have like best times to compete for. While we are dreaming a death match type game would be great too.

Captain Jim
16th May 2005, 23:44
Oooo, how about 2-4 player co-op, like in Soldiers: Heroes of WWII, and SWAT 4? How's that r0x0r your b0x0rs?