PDA

View Full Version : Welcome!

imported_mike_g
11th May 2005, 18:33
Hello Folks, and welcome to the Tomb Raider Legend General Discussion Forum. Please familiarize yourselves with the Eidos forum rules, as they apply here too. Have fun!

Trinity34
11th May 2005, 23:53
Thanks mike for the forum. :) I don't know if this is possible or maybe for the future.... have one the TR developers answer questions about the game on a regular basis? Kind of like a Q & A thread? Just a thought.

John Carter
12th May 2005, 03:32
Hi Mike, I second Trinity's request, that would be great to have the devs pop in every now and again. Really psyched to see what we have thus far of Legend , I really believe this will be the best Tomb Raider yet done!

Laraman
13th May 2005, 13:06
Cheers for the new forum, makes life much easier! Plus I Ditto Trinity's suggestion. It seems like a good idea, I think it'd be very fun!

imported_mike_g
13th May 2005, 16:57
I can't comment yet on what our exact plans are in this area, but we are thinking along the lines you mentioned, both for the forums and for the website. When I have more info, I'll let you know.

Laraman
13th May 2005, 21:14
Hi Mike, I know you're probably busy, but there's some more Webmasters and 'mistrisses waiting to be added to your list of TRL... errr... things. Myself included. :)

Laraman ~

Trinity34
14th May 2005, 00:17
Mike are you going to attend E3? If so, when? :D

CatSuit&Ponytail
22nd May 2005, 16:40
Hello Folks, and welcome to the Tomb Raider Legend General Discussion Forum.

Hi back. ;) I was just wondering how hard it would be for the forum to have a few small Tomb Raider gifs here and there to make us feel really at home? :D ;) Can vBulletin even do this? Heck even the free ezboard can. ;)

Runtime
16th Jun 2005, 16:26
Hi everyone. Just want to reintroduce my self I’ve been on a really long vacation.

I have a really good feeling about this game. :thumbsup:

angelic_layer_tamayo_fan
9th Jul 2005, 14:40
I know this game gonna rock because Toby Gard is back YaY :eek:

Trinity34
9th Jul 2005, 17:23
Hi Runtime.

Hi angelic.

Welcome!

Lara Croft Winner
2nd Sep 2005, 16:36
a mike what day is the tr legend playable demo shipping in Cristmas

moonstone123
3rd Sep 2005, 13:16
here in sherwood park it's out in the next month
maybe 1st or 2nd week. who knows....
?
u can never trust the stores
:rolleyes: :confused:

Sophia Leigh
4th Sep 2005, 04:02
here in sherwood park it's out in the next month
maybe 1st or 2nd week. who knows....
?
u can never trust the stores
:rolleyes: :confused:

Don't get your hopes up because its safe to say that it wont be out next month ;)

Trinity34
6th Sep 2005, 02:44
Welcome to the forum Lara Croft Winner and moonstone123. :)

croftgrrl24
6th Oct 2005, 14:45
Been a while since I posted here at the forums. Like the new Legends website. I will be checking back frequently. YEAAAAAAAH
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v481/crowgrrl22/My%20sigs/LaraGIF.jpg

Trinity34
6th Oct 2005, 16:38
Hi croftgrrl24.

Welcome back. :) Maybe now that the website is updated everyone will come back and post.

Did you get to play with the animated bugs on the site? You see the spider? :)

Dutch_Croft
13th Oct 2005, 08:35
Thanks for the welcome, and I really have a verry good feeling abaut the new game..Legend rox! I like this Forum a lot too, good job! :thumbsup:

Fanatasy
8th Nov 2005, 12:20
Hi and thanks for providing the forum, for your work and time spent in the moderation of it. And also a big thank you for the excellent new legend website. Good effort and well done to all concerned. :thumbsup:

harry1
27th Dec 2005, 21:25
:) Hi everyone.What's up?Lara forever.

Trinity34
28th Dec 2005, 01:00
:) Hi everyone.What's up?Lara forever.

Hi harry1.

Welcome to the forum. :)

DGaiden
10th Jan 2006, 09:53
I'm a newbie here too ^__^, the main site of Tomb Raider Legend is beautifull, and amazingly done :thumbsup:

Further my name iz Denny, im from the Netherlands, i am 17 years old and got an N64, PS2, Xbox, High end gaming PC on my room where i play pretty often games like Ninja Gaiden, God of War, The Legend of Zelda and Prince of Persia.

And i have enough patience to wait for the new Tomb Raider, rushing is never good developing a game like this, It's done when it's done ;)
And so far after the screenshots and trailers, this game iz going to rock ^__^

Trinity34
10th Jan 2006, 16:15
Hi Denny.

Welcome to the forum. http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5520/wave11cq.gif

Charisma_Black
5th Feb 2006, 12:10
Heylo party people! I'm a newbie too and I'm so glad I've discovered this forum to share my love of gaming concerning Lara Croft :D

I'm so glad that they have a new and more updated Lara ("Legends") ... the new game looks absolutely fantabulous :) Can't wait to get my hands on it :cool: More wonderful locations to explore and more Lara! It's all good ;)

Sophia Leigh
6th Feb 2006, 00:12
Welcome Charisma_Black http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/042.gif

Charisma_Black
6th Feb 2006, 16:44
Welcome Charisma_Black http://users.pandora.be/eforum/emoticons4u/happy/042.gif

heyloness! Why thankies darlin'! :D

Trinity34
7th Feb 2006, 00:29
Hi Charisma.

Palmtree
8th Feb 2006, 15:11
I'm new here too. and the forum is Perfect!
:D :D :D :D :D

David 070
8th Feb 2006, 17:05
welcome to Lara's tr legend.the best game ever! :D

nocturnal_butterfly
13th Feb 2006, 01:39
Hi there Charisma_Black:)
Im new here too, i cant wait till Tombraider: Legend comes out!!!

Sophia Leigh
13th Feb 2006, 03:04
Welcome all newbies:)

RuumTaedor
13th Feb 2006, 21:43
Greetings everyone. I've been reading the Tomb Raider forums for quite some time, but only recently I tried to think up a clever userid and joined and have been glued to the Tomb Raider Legend forum lately. At last I have a voice! I've played almost every version of Tomb Raider on Windows and Mac OS X. I look forward to Legend and chatting with fellow Tomb Raiders. :)

soulguard
27th Feb 2006, 16:14
Greetings everyone. And old school gamer that has only recently discovered this forum. Really excited about TR Legends and hoping that this will be a return to my old addiction to all things Lara.

Glad to be here!! :D
~soulguard

Trinity34
27th Feb 2006, 22:33
Hi Ruum Taedor and soulguard.

RuumTaedor
28th Feb 2006, 14:59
Hi Trinity34. I've noticed in the past that you often welcome new members to the forum, and I was beginning to feel neglected, but you came through once again. Thanks for the welcome. :)

__CRUZ__
4th Mar 2006, 23:20
Hello :)

Nightmare1414
5th Mar 2006, 18:41
Welcome all newbies:)
Thanks so much...
I only have 4 posts now lol... I guess I have to accept the fact that I AM a newbie...darn.:p

Sophia Leigh
5th Mar 2006, 22:56
Its so nice to see so many new faces, I hope you all stick around! :)

Mekairinek
8th Mar 2006, 20:36
Hi, I'm sorta new. ^^

I mostly shift between the LoK and TR forums, so yay! It's good to be here. =3

Trinity34
8th Mar 2006, 23:57
Hi Cruz, Nightmare1414, and Mekairinek.

Sophia Leigh
9th Mar 2006, 00:21
Hi Cruz, Nightmare1414, and Mekairinek.

Ditto :)

Trinity34
9th Mar 2006, 00:23
Hi Mum.

How are you this morning/afternoon/evening? :)

Sophia Leigh
9th Mar 2006, 05:44
Hi Mum.

How are you this morning/afternoon/evening? :)

Hi Trin, I'm well, how are you? its about 4.45pm here now on Thursday afternoon :D

Angelique
12th Mar 2006, 01:09
Hey everyone I just wanted to introduce myself to you all. I have been reading the Eidos Forums I quess for a few years now I just havent registered until now. I am so proud to be part of this kind of Tombraider family here. I am also very excited about Legend comming out!! But I do have a concern, perhaps you all can clear up for me and make me feel better about. I have been looking at several different screen shots of Lara. And I have seen 360's version and the others and from what I see of the screenshots, there is a HUGE difference between the two. I am really bummed out about it. I have a ps2 and I dont want to have to buy a 360 just for Legend but I will..Lara is so worth it. What do you all think? I know that the technology is vastly different between the two. And isnt ps3 suppose to be even better than 360? Any thanks for letting me ramble. And again glad to be here. :D

kurtis666
12th Mar 2006, 01:18
hey angeline i was wonderinf if you konw if tombraider will come to mexiaco

kurtis666
12th Mar 2006, 01:20
hey i think that you havent to buy 360 because you will trow so much money for a few grapics

Angelique
12th Mar 2006, 02:03
I dont think of it as throwing money away. I want one anyway. But I was woundering if I should (if it would be worth it). Or if their really isnt much of a difference between the two.

RuumTaedor
12th Mar 2006, 04:50
Welcome Angelique. We all love Tomb Raider here.

The Xbox 360 is the newest console, so naturally it will be able to show the highest graphic details, better framerates, etc, and provide the best gaming experience. So yes, there is a difference (many people say a big difference) in the way Tomb Raider Legend will look on an Xbox 360 compared to a PS2, but that doesn't mean it won't look good on a PS2.

The bottom line is that you will probably have to see both to compare them and then decide if you feel the Xbox 360 is worth the extra money. I'm sure other members will contribute their opinions as well. I hope that helps.

RuumTaedor
12th Mar 2006, 04:57
Welcome kurtis666.

There is an official release date for North America, so I would expect that to include Mexico. You can check the thread, which is one of the first sticky threads in this forum. I hope that answers your question.

Angelique
12th Mar 2006, 06:44
Yes it does help. I know it will look good either way. I made the mistake of looking on another website and seeing a really bad trailer shot from ps2 and a high res from 360 so it just looked REALLY bad. Here is the link. It would be really cool if some of you would look at it for me and tell me what you think. http://pli.planetlara.com/discuss_fullthread.asp?topic=Tomb%20Raider:%20Legend&thread=198853

Trinity34
12th Mar 2006, 14:55
Hi Angelique.

Have you thought about playing on the computer using a gamepad? That is what I am going to try this year with Legend after playing for years on the playstation. The graphics will not be as good as the Xbox360 but from the looks of it, it comes very close.

Scott =]!
15th Mar 2006, 21:06
i dont think you should get the xbox 360 because it will cost a bomb and the games will to! You could get some games admitidly you will get a lot more on a consol but you will get some most of the best and u obviously hav a computer so why not get it on the pc and do wat Trinity 34 said and use a game pad:D and if someone was to show me a xbox screenshot and a computer screenshot ii personaly could never tell the difference:D

Angelique
15th Mar 2006, 22:44
Well that is true and that would be okay to do if not for the fact that playing Tombraider at my house is like a family event. We all gather around the ole boob tube and scream at each telling the other where to go and what to do. Its okay I think the graphics will be fine and not as bad as I seen. I have decided to wait for the ps3 later this year. I heard it was going to be better than the 360 anyway. But by the way what is a gamepad? (I thought I knew more about gaming) quess not. :rolleyes:

Angelique
15th Mar 2006, 23:17
Hey by "gamepad" you dont mean the controller do you? I hope not cause I would feel REALLY stupid. LOL. :o

Trinity34
15th Mar 2006, 23:44
Hey by "gamepad" you dont mean the controller do you? I hope not cause I would feel REALLY stupid. LOL. :o

Yeah its a controller for the computer.

L L
17th Mar 2006, 16:09
Hi guys.

I'm Kyle Robinson. Some of you might know me from Tomb Raider Forums.com. I'm Lara Lover there. I've joined here because, I wanna be known all over the Tomb Raider forums.

:rolleyes:

So, Hello. :thumbsup:

GoranAgar
17th Mar 2006, 16:10
Hi guys.

I'm Kyle Robinson. Some of you might know me from Tomb Raider Forums.com. I'm Lara Lover there. I've joined here because, I wanna be known all over the Tomb Raider forums.

:rolleyes:

So, Hello. :thumbsup:
Hi L L,

welcome to our forums.

Enjoy your stay. :thumbsup:

Trinity34
18th Mar 2006, 00:21
Welcome Kyle. http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5520/wave11cq.gif

munchkin
22nd Mar 2006, 11:12
hello :) i'm new, i'm Becca, form the midlands in the UK and have been adicted to Tomb Raider for many many years. a like many others am nervously twitching, trying to control my thumbs as i wait for my pre-order arrives throught the mail, for April 7th :)

beccaxx

Dojomann
23rd Mar 2006, 20:29
Hello, I'm Andrei Vassiliev. Long time Tomb Raider fan. I hope to have lots of fun on these forums :)

LOFPB
23rd Mar 2006, 23:50
Haven't been here long myself, but it's nice to say "Welcome" to all the "newbies"!:D

munchkin
24th Mar 2006, 01:04
Haven't been here long myself, but it's nice to say "Welcome" to all the "newbies"!:D

Why thank you :p

hello andrei :)

beccaxx

lettuce
26th Mar 2006, 18:54
Hi,
simon here, Im new to the forums. I played most lara games and enjoyed them. Really looking forward to the new one. Been lurking for some time now, but decided to register and Im hoping to meet some nice people here and contribute.
cya around

CatSuit&Ponytail
27th Mar 2006, 08:57
Welcome Simon Lettuce. :) Your user name makes me want salad for lunch. :D

Trinity34
27th Mar 2006, 22:12
Welcome munchkin, dojomann, and lettuce.

munchkin
28th Mar 2006, 09:38
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/s29/smilies-42866.png

beccaxx

~fleagle~
1st Apr 2006, 16:53
Hi everybody:)

I usually post in the BB forums, but its okay, I'm not mental or anything:cool:

:thumbsup:

Trinity34
1st Apr 2006, 16:55
Hi fleagle.

~fleagle~
1st Apr 2006, 16:59
Hi Trin, lovely forum innit:)

-=Myth=-
3rd Apr 2006, 08:19
Hello everyone!

Honestly, I never bothered to give the TR series a second thought, mistakenly regarding it as mainstream. Well, I'm happy to say - having played this latest demo - I was entirely wrong. This is EVERYTHING I've been looking for in a game!

I'm rather embarrassed to be such a late comer to the series, but am looking forward to catching up.

All the best!

munchkin
3rd Apr 2006, 14:18
hi myth welcome:) to the forum and the series :)

beccaxx

Scott =]!
4th Apr 2006, 19:33
i have pre ordered for www.amazon.co.uk and it takes a day to get to me and i just discovered that i am going on holiday on the 8th of april lol:mad: :) :eek: :o :D

Hello*Kitty
4th Apr 2006, 21:54
Sweetness, so this is where I can introduce myself!
Ok, Im Laura (Aka Hello*Kitty) and Im from Canada! I luv the Tomb Raider games and I hope there are other gals here that luv the game just as much as I do! because people always say it's at more of a male audience... but I totally disagree...
Anywho, hi everybody! :D

NightRain'06
4th Apr 2006, 23:03
Just wanted to greet everyone and to let you know I now exist in this forum. :D I live in the US and was excited to hear the news regarding a new TR game. I'm hoping this one won't let me down.

Trinity34
5th Apr 2006, 01:00
Hi Myth, Hello Kitty, and NRNR.

Nad
5th Apr 2006, 13:04
Hi, there ! I'm Nadejda(or Nadezhda), but you can call me Nad :) I'm 13 years old and I'm from Bulgaria :D I'm a big fan of both Lara Croft and the games(although I've played only TR4, TR6:AOD, a bit of TR5 and TR3 and I'm playing TR7:L now) ... ummm ... what else can I tell about myself ? Hmm ... I like drawing and I'm looking forward into drawing Lara(God, that'll be hard :P ) and ... well ... that's all frolks =P XD

RuumTaedor
5th Apr 2006, 13:49
Welcome to the forum Nad. There's plenty of activity here now with the release of demos of Tomb Raider Legend and apparently the full version in some corner of the world. Whenever you have any drawings of Lara, and if you are comfortable with sharing them with the world, post them so we can all see. :)

ToQaKoJoNEsS
16th Apr 2006, 13:45
:D Buh! ... BeMM BeMM :eek:

ToQaKoJoNEsS se presenta ante ustedes para servirles, ejemm... :thumbsup:

TJSimulation
21st Apr 2006, 04:45
Hey, everyone. I just registered to the forum. I'm a huge TR fan since the first time I saw the game (around TR3; I was pretty young). I have TR Chronicles, AOD, and I'm getting Legend next week. I don't know what else to say, so I guess I'll just stop here.:p

LPhoebe
22nd Apr 2006, 14:18
Hi everyone!!! I'm Joanna from Greece and I'm a huge fan of Tomb Raider!I've played TR2, TR3, TR4,little bit from TRC and now i'm playing TRAOD,and i can't wait to finish it so that i can start TRL!C U around guys!

CatSuit&Ponytail
22nd Apr 2006, 18:25
Welcome LPhoebe, TJSimulation and ToQaKoJoNEsS. :)

We hope you enjoy your stay here. :D