PDA

View Full Version : Lets get these PC Clan Wars Started!!!

JayJay379
11th May 2005, 08:01
To all you P:S'ers out there, use this thread to post your PC clans so we can get these clan matches started ...

Even if it isn't sanctioned yet, we can play preliminary matches ... What do you guys think???

Jay :cool:

Aris666
11th May 2005, 13:07
LETS GET IT ON, CLAN [T] WILL OWN :D

[eN]SplĂ­tter
11th May 2005, 21:45
Not while we're here buddy ;)

[T]AlCapone
12th May 2005, 00:39
hmmmm, would be a good match... I have a feeling you will underestimate us tho... many of our players lack the "exiting" strategy of yours... and the stats show it! Muahahhahaaaaa

JayJay379
12th May 2005, 02:35
What do you mean by "exiting" Strategy GodEx ???

JayJay379
12th May 2005, 02:40
Oh wait a minute, if you mean leaving a game before its over because a player or team is losing... Whoa, you better re-evaluate your statement... First of all, even if a player does do that, it has no effect whatsoever on overall rank at all ... Thats just the win/loss column .... and Secondly, there are many, many players on your squad who do just that, not saying any names, and Oh, most of the time they blame it on a crash ....

If this is not what you meant, I apologize ..

jEj
12th May 2005, 02:57
Since Conceited and I are only ones in [T] who crash that I'm aware of, you don't need to mention any names. You might also want to not mention Splitter's name, because he crashes, too. I bet he's just making excuses. At the top of this very forum section there's 5 pages of people who make excuses about crashing. Liars, I pity them.

Aris666
12th May 2005, 03:46
AlCapone']hmmmm, would be a good match... I have a feeling you will underestimate us tho... many of our players lack the "exiting" strategy of yours... and the stats show it! Muahahhahaaaaa
Hey are you really GodEx??? if you are, how come you have two accounts in snowblind??? its like you have a split personality :confused:

Aris666
12th May 2005, 05:51
SplĂ*tter']Not while we're here buddy ;)
Not a chance :p , most of your snowblind rosters are just target practice of mine :D, i think your the only good player in your clan :)
Clan [T] will still own :cool:

Aris666
12th May 2005, 05:56
Oh wait a minute, if you mean leaving a game before its over because a player or team is losing... Whoa, you better re-evaluate your statement... First of all, even if a player does do that, it has no effect whatsoever on overall rank at all ... Thats just the win/loss column .... and Secondly, there are many, many players on your squad who do just that, not saying any names, and Oh, most of the time they blame it on a crash ....

If this is not what you meant, I apologize ..

I only do the "exiting strategy" when i arrived late in a match and players are already ahead by many points :D but you sometimes do that when your losing to me :p

[T]Frost
12th May 2005, 06:41
[T]ranscend > All :)

JayJay379
12th May 2005, 08:02
Actually, Aristotle.... I never leave before a game is over when i'm losing to you.... I leave the game because you are the ABSOLUTE WORST PLAYER to play with.... It kinda sucks getting killed when you are nowhere near me in the game, your lag is so bad why would anyone wanna play with you ....

And to top it all of, you have the biggest head I have ever seen... And it's over a computer game .... C'mon now Aristotle I was actually starting to like you, but you keep consistley talk trash....

Jay

P/S: Jej is the best player on your squad (at least you can see him), I mean you (Aris) fly all over the screen ... GodEx/ALCapone, well all he uses is that corney sniper rifle... Who else, Oh, that dude f.u.k.head stinks a*s with his mine launcher .... So just like Splitter said, while we are around, you guys over at [T] will have some pretty stiff competition...

Aris666
12th May 2005, 10:27
Actually, Aristotle.... I never leave before a game is over when i'm losing to you.... I leave the game because you are the ABSOLUTE WORST PLAYER to play with.... It kinda sucks getting killed when you are nowhere near me in the game, your lag is so bad why would anyone wanna play with you ....

And to top it all of, you have the biggest head I have ever seen... And it's over a computer game .... C'mon now Aristotle I was actually starting to like you, but you keep consistley talk trash....

Jay

P/S: Jej is the best player on your squad (at least you can see him), I mean you (Aris) fly all over the screen ... GodEx/ALCapone, well all he uses is that corney sniper rifle... Who else, Oh, that dude f.u.k.head stinks a*s with his mine launcher .... So just like Splitter said, while we are around, you guys over at [T] will have some pretty stiff competition...

Im sorry with my trash talking, im just really cocky :) anyway if you still think i have no skills what so ever and i just depend on my LAGGING SKILLS, lets settle it in PARIAH then??? this games netcode is unlike snowblind, you wont see me here flying all over the screen and in this game low ping is very important. i challenge you in a 1vs1 match, you host the game, so you wouldnt complain about lagging :) and ill play with you with my 300+ ping while your ping is 0, how about that???

About your squad, there not that good either, ind33d really sucks ass, hes just free kill to me, supakilla, well all he uses is that corney sniper rifle but he is still easy kill, you jayjay, not that good with the railgun and splitter is the only good player in your squad, hes alot accurate with the railgun compared to you.

my msn is arisalmalel@hotmail.com, give me yours if you have one:)

[eN]SplĂ­tter
12th May 2005, 15:39
Boom, boom, boom, shake the room. How the hell did this erupt :rolleyes:
Calming down is needed I think.
Oh and before anyone says anything I have never left a game like that even if I do come in with 10 secs left :p

arche[T]ype
12th May 2005, 21:51
I like how JayJay said many many when there aren't even many many players on our team. And yes, JayJay you do leave games when you're losing badly. You, Aris, and I were in a game, Aris was NOT warping around this time, which i found strange... neither were you.... 30 seconds before match was up, you left.

[T]AlCapone
12th May 2005, 22:00
GodEx/ALCapone, well all he uses is that corney sniper rifle...

Well, that says nothing about my level of skill... are you angry cuz I kill you with it too much? Feel free to use that corny rifle on me, I have no problems defeating people who use it... but anyhoo, lets set up a clan match. We will do it through our forums when they are back up (firewall maintenance)

JayJay379
12th May 2005, 23:46
Heh... ???? who are you person accusing me ... I never heard of you in my life ...

And secondly, check the stats you prick, my deadliest weapon is the sniper rifle .... I just praise the Lord I realized how friggin corney and childish it is and moved on, unlike others cough*cough*...But then again, you must love the overpowered 5 shot blast because you seem to hide behind it all the time...

imported_mike_g
13th May 2005, 00:43
Okay, that's it. Conversation Over.